Andrias Edmundsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at the beginning of the season, I posted about him, along the lines of he's going to be good, but, is probably a season away from being ready. I think he's still, probably, a bit away from being in contention, but, next season, especially if we don't go up, could see him getting in or about the first team.
I, also think, he has, potential, but, agree that, this, season is, too, soon for him, to, really, make an, impact, on the first, team

There’s no way Bainbridge is ahead of Edmundsson like. Taylor looks like he has got a bit about him but Bainbridge will be gone end of the season. IMO, Parkinson has Lynch coming back in then one of the younger lads because it appears he doesn’t rate McLaughlin all too highly

Nice to hear he’s supposedly decent, with potential. Bit worrying that Parkinson isn’t seen as someone that’s good for the youth team players being promoted...but it’s really up to the club as a whole to see our best players developed perfectly.

Are you really that bad at grammar, or, is this some kind of attempt at mockery for my proper use of punctuation? If it's the latter, your user name is spectacularly appropriate.
To be fair to pRICK, I was also exhausted reading your post with so many comma's in....was like reading "tale of two cities" by Dickens!

Last edited:
So he played 4 or 5 short passes along the back line, one cross field pass that nearly went straight into the crowd, a header that skimmed off the top of his head and went backwards and took the ball out of his own keeper's hands. He might have potential but that clip did not show it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back