Andrias Edmundsson

I'm sure that he has strong potential but I doubt he'll get near the first team squad. I think Parky would sooner use an out of position senior (like McLaughlin) if necessary. Anyway, Taylor would probably be ahead of Edmundsson amongst the juniors.
we also have ozturk ready to go now..and lycnh not far off i think? not really a problem at all..

I'm sure that he has strong potential but I doubt he'll get near the first team squad. I think Parky would sooner use an out of position senior (like McLaughlin) if necessary. Anyway, Taylor would probably be ahead of Edmundsson amongst the juniors.

Think he was training with the first team squad the other week - I'll see if I can find the link.

Back at the beginning of the season, I posted about him, along the lines of he's going to be good, but, is probably a season away from being ready. I think he's still, probably, a bit away from being in contention, but, next season, especially if we don't go up, could see him getting in or about the first team.

Back at the beginning of the season, I posted about him, along the lines of he's going to be good, but, is probably a season away from being ready. I think he's still, probably, a bit away from being in contention, but, next season, especially if we don't go up, could see him getting in or about the first team.
He'll be in the Liverpool youth team next season man.

Back