Anderson finished?

I hope England are now fully away from the policy of rest and rotating him. He’s fit as a lop and tends to find rythmn as he goes through a series.

Some might say that management have extended his career this way but I think they’ve gone too far and taken some wickets off him.

I hope England are now fully away from the policy of rest and rotating him. He’s fit as a lop and tends to find rythmn as he goes through a series.

Some might say that management have extended his career this way but I think they’ve gone too far and taken some wickets off him.

Aye they need to flog him like, no point saving him for anything

I think stokes n mcculum have extended his career by years

I just can’t see him going anywhere in next few years he’s loving it
Those stats are absolutely insane. What an utter, utter legend.

The Pakistan batsman were terrified of him like, they just sat on him, they need to try and take him on

Just shows how much of a presence he has, he’s a superstar in these countries

Last edited:
88 off 46 overs at less than 2 an over in the highest scoring game ever on one of the flattest wickets on planet Earth at 40 years of age is just ridiculous.

Listen to Tailenders and he’s really quite humble, and wouldn’t be comfortable with being labelled a superstar at all, but that’s what he is.

Not to take anything away from Jimmy, but his early spells when it wasnt reversing, he still bowled well but I think its more than that Pakistan batsman just sat on him, they did that ahainst him n Broad in UAE too. I think it shows the difference between the teams, we would have attacked him, but they just sat on him and then attacked spinners, seemed like a pre conceived plan to me

still bowled mint though

Back