Anderson finished?

Is he finished for me no, should be be our main bowler? Nope, think it’s time for bit part games in home tests and coaching role,

thanks for the service mate but age catches up with us all time to slow down a bit more.

Is he finished for me no, should be be our main bowler? Nope, think it’s time for bit part games in home tests and coaching role,

thanks for the service mate but age catches up with us all time to slow down a bit more.
Worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

How is age catching up with him?
Point I’m getting is your not going to get as many games as you used to with him so he needs to be in the squad and play less as he is and it will continue to go that way also said he would make a brilliant coach and we have to look to the future.

Here is his record by year

aside from 2019 where he averages a disgraceful 30, it shows nothing to suggest he is slowing down

I thought he would have built up a head of steam in that last 50 minutes but he rolled up bowling at about 82mph.
This. The jury is still out for me like. He reminds of Kenwynne Jones. When he's up for it he's unplayable, but he drifts far to often into the dare I say it Caribbean mode, there's always tomorrow. Needs a bomb up his arse imo.

Back