Amiga Mini

How mate?

Can you play champ man 93/94 and Italia on it?
They're not on but I never recall them being around for the Amiga. Premier Manager was the boy and they are all on there. You just need the amiga mini and a 32gb USB key to install Amiga Games Selector on it. I can give you instructions if you go for it. you need a PC to do the AGS stuff though.
Amiga is my favourite machine. Always assumed these games were best left in my memory as the reality may be disappointing

May check it out though
Some of the games replicate really well but there's a guy on FB who has just bought a really cheap CRT TV and a HDMI to pal convertor and he reckons it's awesome. I've asked for close up pick of Jimmy Whites Snooker as that will be a big test. It's playable but a bit more blocky than it was. Not been on it much so far with work but Dizzy plays great.

Last edited:
They're not on but I never recall them being around for the Amiga. Premier Manager was the boy and they are all on there. You just need the amiga mini and a 32gb USB key to install Amiga Games Selector on it. I can give you instructions if you go for it. you need a PC to do the AGS stuff though.

Some of the games replicate really well but there's a guy on FB who has just bought a really cheap CRT TV and a HDMI to pal convertor and he reckons it's awesome. I've asked for close up pick of Jimmy Whites Snooker as that will be a big test. It's playable but a bit more blocky than it was. Not been on it much so far with work but Dizzy plays great.
Yeah if you can please mate.

Champ Man 93/94 was defo on the Amiga, it's pretty much all I played. That and Sensi Soccer.

I got it working for the Raspberry Pi but then the saves started messing up for some reason, couldn't get past a few seasons which was frustrating.

Yeah if you can please mate.

Champ Man 93/94 was defo on the Amiga, it's pretty much all I played. That and Sensi Soccer.

I got it working for the Raspberry Pi but then the saves started messing up for some reason, couldn't get past a few seasons which was frustrating.
If you’ve got a pi, get yourself joined up to Amiga game selector on Facebook. I believe the new ags improves the save function but you’ll need the pi instructions over the Amiga mini ones.

Football Masters was the precursor to champ manager on the Amiga. Deffo had champ man though as I remember the anti piracy measure was to input a given word from the manual ie. Line seven, word three. I remember distinctly because I sat and wrote out the instructions so I could copy my mates game.

Football Masters was the precursor to champ manager on the Amiga. Deffo had champ man though as I remember the anti piracy measure was to input a given word from the manual ie. Line seven, word three. I remember distinctly because I sat and wrote out the instructions so I could copy my mates game.
Footballmasters was class. It seemed a bit of pot luck on how well you did though. I don't think I ever worked out a preferred formation and sometimes you'd get decimated by injuries which meant the team picked itself and sometimes you had no subs :lol:

It was class playing with mates though.

@nessen can you get all the original games like sensible soccer , Championship Manager , Premier manager etc ( sorry if already been asked )
Think I probably have my old one somewhere. From back when you could just copy your mates games instead of having to download them from Steam. XCopy Pro was always my favourite piece of software.
I used to get 10 disks I think for £3 🤣

@nessen can you get all the original games like sensible soccer , Championship Manager , Premier manager etc ( sorry if already been asked )

I used to get 10 disks I think for £3 🤣
I’ve not used AGS but I’ve previously downloaded still use a free programme called pimiga. (It’s set up to use on raspberry pi).

I’d imagine the AGS is similar as there are a similar amount of programs/games advertised on AGS as there are on pimiga.

I would imagine it’s got sense soccer and champ manager etc. Pimiga had them all, I got onto anco player manager but it was in Italian, it’s easy enough to find the ADF disc images online though.

I don’t think original games can be used on Amiga mini as it won’t have the floppy disc drive. It’s just a plastic shell which looks like an Amiga.
Footballmasters was class. It seemed a bit of pot luck on how well you did though. I don't think I ever worked out a preferred formation and sometimes you'd get decimated by injuries which meant the team picked itself and sometimes you had no subs :lol:

It was class playing with mates though.
Wasted months on this instead of revising for my GCSEs.

You’re right there was no skill involved. You could win games with no keeper.

I just put all training on hard so the skills would increase quicker but you’d be hammered with injuries.

Loads of bugs as well, transfer list the whole team. You would always get offers from other clubs but occasionally be able to refuse the offer until it was massive and then accept and buy the player straight back for next to nowt.

Have an extra manager, free transfer his keepers then resign from the club. The game would spawn a couple of 4 foot 18 year old keepers with class stats which you could then buy.

Last edited:
I’ve not used AGS but I’ve previously downloaded still use a free programme called pimiga. (It’s set up to use on raspberry pi).

I’d imagine the AGS is similar as there are a similar amount of programs/games advertised on AGS as there are on pimiga.

I would imagine it’s got sense soccer and champ manager etc. Pimiga had them all, I got onto anco player manager but it was in Italian, it’s easy enough to find the ADF disc images online though.

I don’t think original games can be used on Amiga mini as it won’t have the floppy disc drive. It’s just a plastic shell which looks like an Amiga.

Wasted months on this instead of revising for my GCSEs.

You’re right there was no skill involved. You could win games with no keeper.

I just put all training on hard so the skills would increase quicker but you’d be hammered with injuries.

Loads of bugs as well, transfer list the whole team. You would always get offers from other clubs but occasionally be able to refuse the offer until it was massive and then accept and buy the player straight back for next to nowt.

Have an extra manager, free transfer his keepers then resign from the club. The game would spawn a couple of 4 foot 18 year old keepers with class stats which you could then buy.
Another one was if you added manager in division 4, when you signed a player from a prem club likely through cheating their stats would increase when you signed them, had defenders with tackling 7 go up to 8 and 9.

They also seemed to increase stats as you got promoted, might be wrong about that one.

Ended up going down an Amiga emulation rabbit hole after Game On was on at the life centre. Was class reliving those games, last thing I need is another device in the living room - on 7 plus a gaming laptop at the minute

Back