American based takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course he does, he’s a business man BUT it’s clear that this isn’t his sole objective.

He’s had plenty of opportunities to cash out and run yet he’s still here.

I know that it doesn’t suit your agenda but all signs so far show that Donald has the best interests of the club.

You have to wonder when clowns on here are gonna stop making up negative stuff about our owners. Its pathetic or they are Mags

Is this investor getting more shares then SD?

I honestly know nothing about the deal.

I sent the Sun link to someone connected to the potential investors I know of and he said:

“Yeah it’s nearly done so he’s told ******. Keeping him on in charge of the club, running it”

I asked for names and he said he’d tried to find out.

The talk is with Donald staying as chairman but can’t see why someone else would want to come along and put money in but for another person to make the decisions?

Short? If Donald was chairman during his reign things would have been allot different , always said best scenario would be for Donald to hold enough shares to keep him interested with any investor who comes in

I get what you're saying but, isn't that exactly what happened with Short and Quinn?

How long was Quinn here when short was though?
Short? If Donald was chairman during his reign things would have been allot different , always said best scenario would be for Donald to hold enough shares to keep him interested with any investor who comes in

I know we have been scarred by Short but that’s one end of the spectrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back