American based takeover

Anything in the Roker R podcast that backs this up?) I doubt it tbh.
SD says in the podcast that he’s close to agreeing a deal with some investors bit doesn’t say who, wouldn’t believe anything Nixon says though
Speedy backs it up though and I believe him:lol: plus Donald has said himself investment is close
I know investment is close just wouldn’t believe Nixon as to who it is until it’s announced. He wrote the Campbell deal was all but done, yet according to SD it didn’t even get close

Last edited:
Didn't Donald say in that QnA he done with Bally I think it was before the Heerenveen game pre season? that ideally he'd find someone that wants to be involved in football but didn't want to make the day to day decisions so would be happy for SD to run it for them ?
Maybe he's found them...

SD says in the podcast that he’s close to agreeing a deal with some investors bit doesn’t say who, wouldn’t believe anything Nixon says though

I know investment is close just wouldn’t believe Nixon as to who it is until it’s announced. He wrote the Campbell deal was all but done, yet according to SD it didn’t even get close

Definitely close but I have no names, but Donald will remain as club figurehead.

Nixon’s problem is he gets a whisper and completely elaborates the rest.

That is true plus donald seems to suggest hes got a lot wrong, probably just jumped onto this potential story

Back