amazing sunrise today

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
hope someone managed to capture it. Iphones are crap - might put my camera in the car tomorrow morning. :-D

Not bad here. Didn't have me racing for the gear like

Conditions wise tomorrow is hopefully good, if we get snow this eve

where i work overlooks Penshaw monument and the the sun bursting through it. The most vivid sunrise I've seen this year i reckon. Colours were really vibrant.

where i work overlooks Penshaw monument and the the sun bursting through it. The most vivid sunrise I've seen this year i reckon. Colours were really vibrant.

A house with a view is eventually on the agenda

One for sale on Leyburn Shawl 350k :neutral:

Actually that's cheaper than I imagined, but still about 150 beyond us at the moment

oROSSo said:
hope someone managed to capture it. Iphones are crap - might put my camera in the car tomorrow morning. :-D

Thought exactly the same mate. Might head out early tomorrow.

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
A house with a view is eventually on the agenda

One for sale on Leyburn Shawl 350k :neutral:

Actually that's cheaper than I imagined, but still about 150 beyond us at the moment

Eeeee man yer books thirty quid in waterstones, you must be rolling in it!

I was actually looking for a book on the lakes prior to my recent trip and the young assistant says we just sold our last one by a guy called Mark Denton :)

Nowt worse than driving along to work in rush hour traffic and thinking "if I didn't have a job I could capture this beautiful sun rise in all it's glory"

Truth is if I didn't have a job I'd probs be in bed till waaaaay after the sun rise anyway and not even see it let alone capture it :lol:

I was actually looking for a book on the lakes prior to my recent trip and the young assistant says we just sold our last one by a guy called Mark Denton :)

Seeing as I don't really know people's backgrounds on here would be interested in having a look at this as didn't know ICBYD had a book out... what's it called?

The fucker is sold out now :neutral:

Get at least one email a week asking for it, don't think I've even got one myself. :-(

Trying to persuade the publishers to do a new version is top priority come January. I shot it in just 8 weeks and it's about 40% filler really, so it would be nice to replace that with new good stuff

Nowt worse than driving along to work in rush hour traffic and thinking "if I didn't have a job I could capture this beautiful sun rise in all it's glory"

Truth is if I didn't have a job I'd probs be in bed till waaaaay after the sun rise anyway and not even see it let alone capture it :lol:

Seeing as I don't really know people's backgrounds on here would be interested in having a look at this as didn't know ICBYD had a book out... what's it called?
I do this all the time, promise myself I'll get up early at the weekend. Its usually 10 by the time i wake up on Saturday and Sunday!

I do this all the time, promise myself I'll get up early at the weekend. Its usually 10 by the time i wake up on Saturday and Sunday!

When I first got me camera it was around October time... I got up at 6am every weekend for a couple of weeks, got pissed on and half froze to death, and not long after that decided I'd concentrate on portraits and weddings instead :lol:

I've got books coming out my ears andy :lol:

Nowt on glamour yet, so I doubt anything will interest you

I've got books coming out my ears andy :lol:

Nowt on glamour yet, so I doubt anything will interest you

Maybe we could collaborate? Dildo action in a nice field at sunset? Probs a niche market like but could be a money spinner :lol:

Maybe we could collaborate? Dildo action in a nice field at sunset? Probs a niche market like but could be a money spinner :lol:

'Panties at eventide' was one of my previous suggestions, sadly rejected by all my publishers

ajax_andy said:

Wire wool meets Wainwright: Mark Denton's guide to setting fire to the Lake District.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back