Am I dying?

Urgh not sure, try to take sips of water and stay hydrated. Sounds like a bug / food poisoning but I'd probably want to get the bleeding checked out (is your pap normally pap shaped or has it changed shape or thinner/stringer looking?).
:lol: This is the grossest conversation I’ve ever had btw

It’s literally like I’ve turned a tap on. On the Bristol scale it’s an 8
Sounds full of shit.
Definitely not now

Last edited:

:lol: This is the grossest conversation I’ve ever had btw

It’s literally like I’ve turned a tap on. On the Bristol scale it’s an 8
It's the shape I'm asking about when you don't have diarrhea tbh. And I know it's not nice but if there's a change in the shape and it looks thinner/flatter accompanied with blood ask to get referred for a colonoscopy (do not just ignore it).

Could be a bug going around.

I was the same on Friday minus the shits. Fever and kept throwing up couldn't keep anything down.

Just had to survive on sips of water for 24 hours as anything above that made me sick again on an empty stomach too so was just stomach bile/lining

Could be a bug going around.

I was the same on Friday minus the shits. Fever and kept throwing up couldn't keep anything down.

Just had to survive on sips of water for 24 hours as anything above that made me sick again on an empty stomach too so was just stomach bile/lining
This is where I’m at right now. After 2 hours of it constantly I’ve got nothing left to give. Even water is coming back up.

Back