Alloy Wheel Refurbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just park 2ft away from the kerb :cool:
Smashed mine into the fuckers on Saturday night - our street was ice, wrecked the fucker. Gutted.
Mind, it was already dinged, along with 2 of the others, all from when the wife had the car for a year.

Smashed mine into the fuckers on Saturday night - our street was ice, wrecked the fucker. Gutted.
Mind, it was already dinged, along with 2 of the others, all from when the wife had the car for a year.

Might as well wait until they are all bugged then get them done. My ex wrecked all of mine years ago and I got them dipped, good as new afterwards.

Might as well wait until they are all bugged then get them done. My ex wrecked all of mine years ago and I got them dipped, good as new afterwards.
Yeh, I was doing just that - until I smashed into the curb in the snow at the weekend. Needs doing now.

Might get the colour changed a bit too. Not sure what'll go with a red car though.

Car outside is the same as this - https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201812032956630?radius=1500&make=SEAT&model=EXEO&sort=sponsored&body-type=Saloon&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=sr81ab&colour=Red&page=1

But with these wheels
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201811262769797?make=SEAT&body-type=Saloon&sort=sponsored&model=EXEO&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&radius=1500&postcode=sr81ab&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Last edited:
Top tip:

Was considering getting mine done.

Then xmas bought 4 tyres online and they asked if I wanted them delivering to me or RS, got them to RS, got 4 wheels refurbed n recoloured n as they have to take your tyres off anyhow the new ones go on for nowt!:cool:

when i bought the car last year they offered me for £399...10 wheel alloy refurbs, 5 new tyres if irreparable and unlimited tyre repairs over 3 yrs.
Thought it was too good to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back