Alloy Wheel Refurbs

They still on the go??? I used to use them back in 1983 for the alloys on my Lotus Cortina Mk2. (RIP).

If it's the same bloke he was like that in 1983 an'all! He'd be about 65 now I'd have thought. Fairly tallish skinny bloke?
Aye,sounds like the same fella,nee crack but does a good job.

Been quoted £65 per wheel for 18" wheels (not diamond).
Is that about right?

I used the same place (Washy) 10 years ago, and it was only £25 a wheel!

£288 quote bit steep like, was hoping for around half of that.

The missus got her MX5 wheels refurbed for around £140 and a wheel arch scrape repaired at the same time for a total just over £200 at Charlotte St garage in Stanley. Maybe the other companies do a more comprehensive repair but they took the odd kerb inflicted damage out and both the wheels and bodywork looked very good.

The missus got her MX5 wheels refurbed for around £140 and a wheel arch scrape repaired at the same time for a total just over £200 at Charlotte St garage in Stanley. Maybe the other companies do a more comprehensive repair but they took the odd kerb inflicted damage out and both the wheels and bodywork looked very good.
Smart repair, done correctly will be fine.

£65 a wheel about right then mate?
Depends on the size and finish of the wheel.

Been quoted £65 per wheel for 18" wheels (not diamond).
Is that about right?

I used the same place (Washy) 10 years ago, and it was only £25 a wheel!

I had mine done last year for 25 a wheel. Cracking job too. Not sure who done them, as I had some bodywork done after buying the car and it was the bodyshop blokes mate who done the wheels

Back