All right boys!

Did you support them when they were shit Marky?

dead right I did. Missed about thirty games since 1983. Been upto yours many times to watch a lot of last minute 1-0 defeats and was at the very first game at sol.

remember your goaly with the bendy legs? Norman and you had Dave Bennett’s brother, Nicky summerbee and of course big Niall. Sorry about Rodwell!!

I was at the famous 3-2 relegation game

we honestly as a group of fans have nothing but respect for Sunderland. The way you were at Wembley is talked about non stop. Cannot wait to see you back at the top!!

it’s worth checking out the thread of you can find it or anyone clever can post a link to here?
Got a link Marko?

I don’t know how to I am a bit thick!!!

Last edited:
dead right I did. Missed about thirty games since 1983. Been upto yours many times to watch a lot of last minute 1-0 defeats and was at the very first game at sol.

remember your goaly with the bendy legs? Norman and you had Dave Bennett’s brother, Nicky summerbee and of course big Niall. Sorry about Rodwell!!

we honestly as a group of fans have nothing but respect for Sunderland. The way you were at Wembley is talked about non stop. Cannot wait to see you back at the top!!

it’s worth checking out the thread of you can find it or anyone clever can post a link to here?

Nice one Marko.

Good luck to City. Always liked them and prefer them to likes of Liverpool and United.

Always seems safc fans get on pretty well with City from my experience.

Well you sound alright to me but if you turn out to be a mag you can f..k off again.

My favourite away game, Maine Road '91

it was a privilege to be there. Proper old school football day.

I was in Covent Garden the night before Wembley and you guys had taken over and I was with my 3 kids. Came out and went for a bite and not one bit of mither from the Sunderland lads in spite of many being very pissed and me and the kids in our kits. You are a very respected club across the nation and that is worth as much if not more as any trophy. I hope one day I see you win the premier league. When you are as big as you are never say never.

Last edited:

Back