ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some direct questions for @mag in peace and @The Fish and any other resident mags

1. Do you believe that the chairman of the Saudi Investment fund, (a certain Mr Mohammed Bin Salman), the Company now the majority shareholder in Newcastle, will have anything to do with Newcastle?

2. Is MBS the second in command of a murderous despot regime, where the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia have absolute power?

3. Will Yasir Al-Rumayyan have absolute or major power in how the money of the Saudi Investment Fund is spent on the running of Newcastle or will he be taking orders from MBS ?

4. Are you happy with the current new owners of Newcastle?

5. Do you believe the new owners tarnish the reputation of Newcastle United, the city and the region as a whole?

6. Will you actively seek and campaign for the removal of the Saudi Investment funds involvement in Newcastle United.

I'll answer for them.

But but but Disney, jealous mackems, Uber, separate, but but but, adam johnson.

they have yet to get a manager, maybe no manager will touch them , ever think of that.. you might not give a toss about the kind of people who own the mags but i think you will find in wanting them to own sunderland you will find you are in a minority of 1
I don't care about them or who they get. All I'm saying is that if the boot was on the other foot I would have taken their money.

I'll answer for them.

But but but Disney, jealous mackems, Uber, separate, but but but, adam johnson.
you would think the adam johnson thing would have died off when they found out one of their youth coaches had been fiddleing with their youth players and beardsley accused of casual racism ..or did that never happen

I’ll repeat it again for @The Fish seeing as he constantly dodges the question. Did Man Utd fans sit back and accept a corrupt regime buying them like the murdoch empire?

did they fuck. They organised and protested instead of wearing costumes from Oz.

I’m genuinely sick of hearing the but,but, but excuses from you lot now. It’s tedious as fuck. The rest of the country isn’t going to let this go though so I’m going to enjoy your moronic lot attempting to justify it with everyone else.
I notice the resident mag sportwashing spokesman has ignored the question again…

Ironically this came up in my memories yesterday, protesting about a name change to the stadium.
Amazing the difference Saudi Billions can make. And just as this photo popped up, in years to come so will the reminders of their defence of the indefensible through deflection and whataboutery in support of vile murderous regime

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
you would think the adam johnson thing would have died off when they found out one of their youth coaches had been fiddleing with their youth players and beardsley accused of casual racism ..or did that never happen

They pretend its never happened and hope if they all sing from the same tired hymn sheet it'll deflect from their own club.

If all else fails they can fall back on cheesy chips and bloo pop

Last edited:
Ironically this came up in my memories yesterday, protesting about a name change to the stadium.
Amazing the difference Saudi Billions can make. And just as this photo popped up, in years to come so will the reminders of their defence of the indefensible through deflection and whataboutery in support of vile murderous regime

Logon or register to see this image
the greatest shower man
No new manager yet is canny shit like

if they get beat on the wknd there’ll be disquiet
shouting at petrol stations and or disney channel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back