ALL NUFC and Sportwashing stuff in here. (Threads will be merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were all over social media saying it would sour it.

I don't get it myself - why the fuck should the new owners give him his 1000th game? Then sack him? His new club can give him it. For me - they are going to give him a chance as no one lined up to take over immediately.

P
What an arse hopeless is
Souring the celebration of being bought by a country that doesn’t believe in human rights
Newcamel Utd the I’m alright jack club

They were all over social media saying it would sour it.

I don't get it myself - why the fuck should the new owners give him his 1000th game? Then sack him? His new club can give him it. For me - they are going to give him a chance as no one lined up to take over immediately.

P
Sacking Bruce before his thousandth = bad PR
Murdering journo and castrating gays = also bad PR but happening miles away so who cares?

Christ Almighty, we're not going to get to 1000 pages on this, are we?!
Why not ?

Just hoping the sensible journalists who dont bend over for ass shafting along with amnesty international and anybody with a shred of conscience goes on about it forever as well.

Think Biden may soon have answers he craves to do enough talking for anyone in truth.

Raisbeck was saying 1.30 ish? Then I think there's a slight embargo so after two pm it gets released iirc
Their PR people will be telling all mainstream journo’s who may ask awkward questions (the NE Sycophant Pack like Caulkin, Bird, Hardy, Raisbeck, Downie, Hope etc will be high fiving each other like silly little children, whilst wearing towels on their heads) not to. If they do they’ll tell His Excellency who will have them beheaded in the Bigg Market at 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back