All inclusive holiday recs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always go SC. Would do my napper in eating and drinking in the same place every day and night.
This is the difference between a resort built to be all inclusive, and a European hotel where the restaurant and bar are covered to being AI

at a proper place, there can be 6+ different places to eat, and the same again for drinks
I've had 2 week holidays where I've never eaten in the place, and the same type of food more than twice.

Just booked last night, been worried about booking because of me dad but him and me mam persuaded me I should.
So just for a week, Sensatori Crete on 19th June :cool:

What are these sensatori places? Is it like the RIU Palaces?

Any good for young kids?
I’ve been to quite a few, they are fab, well in my opinion anyway. I’d say some are better than others for kids, the ones in Europe are probably better for kids than the ones in the Caribbean. The retreat at the Ibiza one looked excellent and the new one opening in Rhodes this summer looks to have a brilliant aqua type park.

Reactions: PTR
Just booked last night, been worried about booking because of me dad but him and me mam persuaded me I should.
So just for a week, Sensatori Crete on 19th June :cool:

I went to Crete a few years ago, self catering. Absolutely loved it.

Looking at Greek islands now, Kos looks particularly good. Only going all inclusive this time cos there's a few of us and we'll get our money's worth from the day drinking :cool:

I went to Crete a few years ago, self catering. Absolutely loved it.

Looking at Greek islands now, Kos looks particularly good. Only going all inclusive this time cos there's a few of us and we'll get our money's worth from the day drinking :cool:
I’ve only done Malia in Crete, when I was young and daft :lol::lol:
I haven’t been to Kos but I’ve heard good things about it, I love Greece anyway.

You will not be disappointed if you book any Atlantica hotel. They are Europe only in fact they are mainly Cyprus and Greece. They are top notch.
I've stayed in a few and can recommend them all. Janey mentioned Sensatori, well a lot of Sensatori's are in Atlantica hotels. So, if you see the word Atlantica in the hotel name you are onto a winner.
That said, I do prefer self catering !
https://www.atlanticahotels.com/

Last edited:
You will not be disappointed if you book any Atlantica hotel. They are Europe only in fact they are mainly Cyprus and Greece. They are top notch.
I've stayed in a few and can recommend them all. Janey mentioned Sensatori, well a lot of Sensatori's are in Atlantica hotels. So, if you see the word Atlantica in the hotel name you are onto a winner.
I love Cyprus but it’s overrun with russians these days. Must be the most ignorant people about.

I’m off to the Crete one :cool:

I love Cyprus but it’s overrun with russians these days. Must be the most ignorant people about.
Limassol is over run with them don't think paphos or Ayia Napa are.

I’m off to the Crete one :cool:
Daughter stayed there a couple of years ago when she was working in Crete. She loved it. She works in the travel industry and deals with Atlantica. We've stayed in five and loved them all.

Limassol is over run with them don't think paphos or Ayia Napa are.

Daughter stayed there a couple of years ago when she was working in Crete. She loved it. She works in the travel industry and deals with Atlantica. We've stayed in five and loved them all.
I picked it because I don’t want to go too far with me dad being poorly (they had to persuade me to go at all) but I also know the rep from when she was at the Dominican Republic Sensatori, we became quite friendly, So I know, if I need to get home she will help me.
It looks lovely I can’t wait now it’s booked :cool:

Janey or anyone really, when I stay AI I make a point of introducing my missus and myself to the head barman bar manager at the start of the holiday. I tell him if we are looked after we will look after them before we leave.
This has resulted in us never having had to queue for drinks and other perks.
I then leave a generous tip before we leave.
We stayed at the Atlantica Imperial in Rhodes for two weeks and were treat like royalty, I left a 200 euro tip !

Last edited:
Janey or anyone really, when I stay AI I make a point of introducing my missus and myself to the head barman bar manager at the start of the holiday. I tell him if we are looked after we will look after them before we leave.
This has resulted in us never having had to queue for drinks and other perks.
I then leave a generous tip before we leave.
We stayed at the Atlantica Imperial in Rhodes for two weeks and were treat like royalty, I left a 200 euro tip !
It’s the only way :cool:

There's a new holiday village opening right now in Montenegro and we are looking at going there with my daughter and grandson, first week in September.
It's not an Atlantica it's owned by Karisma hotels another great name in the industry.
Skiathos, as usual in July but self catering.

I wouldn’t go on anything else when you’ve young kids.
I hate the snobbery around AI.
I love going on city trips, sightseeing and seeing new places.
I also love a week or two lying around or floating around the pool doing nothing but reading me kindle, having a few drinks and chilling out.

There's a new holiday village opening right now in Montenegro and we are looking at going there with my daughter and grandson, first week in September.
It's not an Atlantica it's owned by Karisma hotels another great name in the industry.

Apparently the Adriatic coast is going to be very popular within the next 5 years. Could be s good shout to get there now before it gets overcrowded.

Karisma is fab too, they own the Sensatori in Mexico and Dominican Republic, they also have the Adriatic Beach in Croatia where we were last year which was lovely too.

I hate the snobbery around AI.
I love going on city trips, sightseeing and seeing new places.
I also love a week or two lying around or floating around the pool doing nothing but reading me kindle, having a few drinks and chilling out.

My kids are 5 and 2 and like all other kids love free ice cream, chocolate milk and playing in the pool with other kids. It’s ideal for us.
Last year we did 10 nights and went out 4 times on nighttime and stayed in resort 6. I still like to get out and explore etc and can’t understand the people who never spend a penny despite being A.I. Each to their own of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back