Aliens flying all owa

I think this is probably it.

For years all the sightings were triangular based craft now they're smaller tic tac shaped objects travelling at crazy speeds

They are probably some sort of remote piloted drone like craft with a tic tac shaped skin on them capable of incredible speeds due to an advance in technology and they're testing them by teasing their own fighter pilots

They're almost certainly drones like, I doubt there's actual beings inside these things. Also agreed that the most likely explanation is that they're man-made, my only doubt about that is a lot of these videos are 15-20 years old and these craft are moving in ways and at speeds that are impossible with our current, known technology and understanding. So if these craft are man-made then at least 20 years ago we made some of the biggest technological and scientific breakthroughs ever and the US government (or whoever) has been able to keep it a secret for all that time? Where are the leaks and whistleblowers? We're always told by sceptics that any kind of government conspiracy would involve too many people and would be impossible to keep a secret, yet if these craft are man-made then that's exactly what they've done for at least 20 years.

Its an elaborate cover for something else, probably new technology that the Americans are working on.

With all the private and entrepreneur involvement into space exploration now if there was something out there visiting us regularly then it would also be spotted by non USA military means, imo.

I do believe we've been visited by life from elsewhere and that other life is everywhere in the universe but I don't trust the Americans at all.

Last edited:
As much as id like it to be Aliens I reckon its the Yanks testing it against their current tech and it has the double positive of getting the rest of the world wondering wtf is going on.

Basically they're being shit stirring little *****.

Same with that fella who claims he was recruited at Area 51 to back engineer UFO'S. It was tech the Yanks had already developed and they were testing to see if clever ***** could back engineer it.
Bob Lazar?

listened to a podcast with him and I was surprised at how “normal” he was. I was expecting some loony whopper but he was an interesting fella IMO. He may well be talking shite but his story was an interesting one nonetheless. If man had this tech way back then I reckon we’d be using it by now though.

Bob Lazar?

listened to a podcast with him and I was surprised at how “normal” he was. I was expecting some loony whopper but he was an interesting fella IMO. He may well be talking shite but his story was an interesting one nonetheless. If man had this tech way back then I reckon we’d be using it by now though.
We are using some of it.
The rest they’ve had for half a century and still can’t figure it out.

How would they be entitled to shoot at it?

Also if they’ve conquered interstellar travel they’ll have technology far superior to us, they could evade it and their response could overwhelm our capabilities also it would introduce overselves as a hostile race.
If they were that far advanced then why would they show themselves the way they do. Haway man you get all this way then put a load of lights on as many sightings depict. If you have the technology you say then you stay hidden. If they are as advanced as you say they could fuck us over anytime they liked. If they are as advanced as you reckon then we wouldn't be able to shoot the fuckers down anyway. Don't get me wrong I've seen plenty of strange stuff in the sky and even took a couple of photos so have an open mind on this, but my thoughts are they are military. Others on this thread are on about the black triangular shaped objects. The yanks admitted they flew their stealth stuff in the UK as they developed it and lost of sightings can be attributed to that. I honestly believe we are not alone in the universe but as for being visited not so sure

If they were that far advanced then why would they show themselves the way they do. Haway man you get all this way then put a load of lights on as many sightings depict. If you have the technology you say then you stay hidden. If they are as advanced as you say they could fuck us over anytime they liked. If they are as advanced as you reckon then we wouldn't be able to shoot the fuckers down anyway. Don't get me wrong I've seen plenty of strange stuff in the sky and even took a couple of photos so have an open mind on this, but my thoughts are they are military. Others on this thread are on about the black triangular shaped objects. The yanks admitted they flew their stealth stuff in the UK as they developed it and lost of sightings can be attributed to that. I honestly believe we are not alone in the universe but as for being visited not so sure

maybe their intentions aren’t hostile? I’m sure they would have shown hostility by now if they were. Maybe they’re just doing scientific observations.
As far as their technology is concerned, do we have any aircraft that doubles as a submarine?

They're almost certainly drones like, I doubt there's actual beings inside these things. Also agreed that the most likely explanation is that they're man-made, my only doubt about that is a lot of these videos are 15-20 years old and these craft are moving in ways and at speeds that are impossible with our current, known technology and understanding. So if these craft are man-made then at least 20 years ago we made some of the biggest technological and scientific breakthroughs ever and the US government (or whoever) has been able to keep it a secret for all that time? Where are the leaks and whistleblowers? We're always told by sceptics that any kind of government conspiracy would involve too many people and would be impossible to keep a secret, yet if these craft are man-made then that's exactly what they've done for at least 20 years.

The thing is if you have an advanced technology you have to ask what is the benefit in announcing it. Like the USA's regular shit is up there with the best in the world so just keep the even more advanced stuff behind closed doors and keep advancing it to stay/get even further ahead of the rest. Also if they came out and announced this stuff then everyone else in the world would be trying to copy it. You can learn a lot about something by just observing it so if it's true it's advanced American tech then they probably don't want the ROW developing it too so keep it hidden/only operate it around the USA.

I agree there should have been some sort of leak by now/whistleblowers but then all this UFO shit could be exactly that. Creating their own narrative.

If this was any other country than the USA then i'd say Aliens all day long but the Yanks are absolutely f***ing nuts and if they say the sky is blue then you can be certain I'm looking up to check.

Also, if Aliens are visiting us and the choose the USA as the country to contact then fuck me sideways I want nout to do with them Aliens. Credibility straight in the bin.

The thing is if you have an advanced technology you have to ask what is the benefit in announcing it. Like the USA's regular shit is up there with the best in the world so just keep the even more advanced stuff behind closed doors and keep advancing it to stay/get even further ahead of the rest. Also if they came out and announced this stuff then everyone else in the world would be trying to copy it. You can learn a lot about something by just observing it so if it's true it's advanced American tech then they probably don't want the ROW developing it too so keep it hidden/only operate it around the USA.

I agree there should have been some sort of leak by now/whistleblowers but then all this UFO shit could be exactly that. Creating their own narrative.

If this was any other country than the USA then i'd say Aliens all day long but the Yanks are absolutely f***ing nuts and if they say the sky is blue then you can be certain I'm looking up to check.

Also, if Aliens are visiting us and the choose the USA as the country to contact then fuck me sideways I want nout to do with them Aliens. Credibility straight in the bin.

There have been sightings of these "unexplained phenomena" all over the world (many of which haven't been made public) according to the former US Director of National Intelligence - see the video below. And these "crafts" are picked up on multiple sensors, not just spotted by one pilot or whatever. If the US government has secretly developed this technology then it's a bit of an odd way of revealing it and why would they test this tech at the same times and places regular military were performing drills etc and why allow these videos to be released.

Back