Aliens flying all owa

Well if it is an unidentified object in their airspace, then why not. They are entitled to I guess.

All this controversy about UFO's for years - get one in their sights in their airspace - take it down and see what it is.

How would they be entitled to shoot at it?

Also if they’ve conquered interstellar travel they’ll have technology far superior to us, they could evade it and their response could overwhelm our capabilities also it would introduce overselves as a hostile race.

No evidence that aliens exist.
Really? Technically if science find any form of life (Nasa says this discovery is imminent) on Mars or anywhere else for that matter, even the most simplistic form of life like a single cell organism are we not aliens to them?
it would introduce overselves as a hostile race.
Which we all know that's exactly what we are by nature.

Last edited:
Scrutinising like ants under a microscope & ready to draw their plans against us
Quote it right if you’re going to quote it!
“No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.”

Really? Technically if science find any form of life (Nasa says this discovery is imminent) on Mars or anywhere else for that matter, even the most simplistic form of life like a single cell organism are we not aliens to them?

Which we all know that's exactly what we are by nature.

Mmmm some are.....not all. A small amount of people choose to cause wars no matter how innate our belligerence may seem it’s still a choice. Those elected to represent people don’t always choose actions that represents the will of the people

Never posted this before but I seen one on the way back from Blackpool in 2000. Was on the M6 heading north a good few miles before Lancaster. To the left was a black triangle / wing ufo with 5 lights on it, the thing was a fair distance away from me but stood out against the night sky. It basically stayed to the left of me until I lost sight of it just before turning of for Kirkby Stephen turnoff (A683?).

Our lass was a kip and I'll be honest, it scared the shite out me, I'm getting goosepimples typing this thinking of it. Had a look at the ufo records a while back and a few sightings of similar craft in that era, sadly I don't know the exact date.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/PhoenixLights1997model.jpg This image is very close to what I seen that night but from a much more side on view, still spooks me now.

Last edited:
Violating airspace perhaps. Haway this one of the fabled UFO's we hear about. What better way to see if they exist by shooting it down.
Which the aliens could see as an act of war, I guess a few mother ships in orbit would be the response, or they may just destroy the planet, depending on how they would respond.

Never posted this before but I seen one on the way back from Blackpool in 2000. Was on the M6 heading north a good few miles before Lancaster. To the left was a black triangle / wing ufo with 5 lights on it, the thing was a fair distance away from me but stood out against the night sky. It basically stayed to the left of me until I lost sight of it just before turning of for Kirkby Stephen turnoff (A683?).

Our lass was a kip and I'll be honest, it scared the shite out me, I'm getting goosepimples typing this thinking of it. Had a look at the ufo records a while back and a few sightings of similar craft in that era, sadly I don't know the exact date.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/PhoenixLights1997model.jpg This image is very close to what I seen that night but from a much more side on view, still spooks me now.
I'd have papped myself mate.

It is weird how sightings like yours in 2000 and the Phoenix one in 1997 are these triangular shape however in more recent years they seem to be orbs. Obviously the most logical explination is that these are military.

These latest videos all seem to be orb/tic toc shaped objects.

I reckon they're from this planet like. Thats why they have no interest in contact.
They could well be?
But the fact that the US military is now admitting about such sightings of objects like what I saw, is a step forward in letting people know the reality of their existence.
I'd have papped myself mate.

It is weird how sightings like yours in 2000 and the Phoenix one in 1997 are these triangular shape however in more recent years they seem to be orbs. Obviously the most logical explination is that these are military.
Some will be top secret military craft but these craft we getting sighted before man had even learned to fly.

Last edited:
They could well be?
But the fact that the US military is now admitting about such sightings of objects like what I saw, is a step forward in letting people know the reality of their existence.
What would be scarier? Finding out the sightings are of extra terrestrial origin, or that they are of objects/beings that share Earth with us?

As much as id like it to be Aliens I reckon its the Yanks testing it against their current tech and it has the double positive of getting the rest of the world wondering wtf is going on.

Basically they're being shit stirring little *****.

Same with that fella who claims he was recruited at Area 51 to back engineer UFO'S. It was tech the Yanks had already developed and they were testing to see if clever ***** could back engineer it.

I think this is probably it.

For years all the sightings were triangular based craft now they're smaller tic tac shaped objects travelling at crazy speeds

They are probably some sort of remote piloted drone like craft with a tic tac shaped skin on them capable of incredible speeds due to an advance in technology and they're testing them by teasing their own fighter pilots

Back