Alien Life introducing themselves

The volume of internet traffic for each theory. For example, Roswell being a clear favourite, and Tommy Miller being a hologram sent to torment Sunderland supporters a good value dark horse.
Maybe it's worth me starting an online betting hub exclusively for this type of bet, as everyone that met the Roswell alien can keep a secret forever. The mere fact that an exclusive conspiracy betting shop existed would further up the belief levels of theorists world wide...easy money man 👍

The thing you said will be proven true

I think there's plenty of evidence out there that already points to it being the case. Have a read/skim of this. Whether responsibility is accepted is another matter and I think there is and will continue to be a massive effort to obfuscate the truth for a number of reasons, if it was concluded this was yet another lab leak what do you think the fallout would be? Not necessarily talking bullets and tanks here but the economic impact would ensure pressure was applied. Have a glance over that document and if you doubt it take a look at the references, there are plenty attributed to the World Health org.

In fact, who am I kidding... there will be no fallout because we can continue to fuck up this planet and it's people with little to no consequence. Aren't Japan going to (already?) release all that radioactive water back into the Ocean?

Last edited:
I think there's plenty of evidence out there that already points to it being the case. Have a read/skim of this. Whether responsibility is accepted is another matter and I think there is and will continue to be a massive effort to obfuscate the truth for a number of reasons, if it was concluded this was yet another lab leak what do you think the fallout would be? Not necessarily talking bullets and tanks here but the economic impact would ensure pressure was applied. Have a glance over that document and if you doubt it take a look at the references, there are plenty attributed to the World Health org.

In fact, who am I kidding... there will be no fallout because we can continue to fuck up this planet and it's people with little to no consequence. Aren't Japan going to (already?) release all that radioactive water back into the Ocean?
We know that is possible for diseases to escape labs through accidents and improper protocol. But that isn't remotely sufficient evidence to say to Covid did. Going to need a lot more than that.

It is possible for me win thr lottery, but that doesn't mean if you see me driving a nice new car you can conclude that it is true or likely true that I had won the lottery. That would be a fallacious argument.

Last edited:
Read the document then :lol:
I have skimmed through it. It is just as I said, and has nothing to say about Covid19, since it was published 7 years ago.

People get hit by buses when crossing roads. Does that mean that if I somebody died crossing a road yesterday, that it was because they were hit by a bus? No, you need evidence to determine that.

You need good, rigourous evidence to justify believing something, and you don't have that.

I have skimmed through it. It is just as I said, and has nothing to say about Covid19, since it was published 7 years ago.

People get hit by buses when crossing roads. Does that mean that if I somebody died crossing a road yesterday, that it was because they were hit by a bus? No, you need evidence to determine that.

You need good, rigourous evidence to justify believing something, and you don't have that.

Sorry, where did I say it was evidence regarding covid19?

Do you only discuss things you have evidence for...?

I asked you for evidence of your assertion that Covid19 was caused in a lab, and that this would be be proven true.

I assumed what you provided, as a direct response to the question, wouldn't be a complete non-sequitur...

Do you only discuss things you have evidence for...?
I only believe things I have sufficient evidence for. I'll discuss anything, which is what I'm doing now. I just won't make wild proclamations that I can't demonstrate.

I only believe things I have sufficient evidence for. I'll discuss anything, which is what I'm doing now. I just won't make wild proclamations that I can't demonstrate.

:lol:

Where did I ask you to believe what I was saying? I don't really care either way but if you want to discuss it then let's go back to the points I was trying to discuss...

"I think there's plenty of evidence out there that already points to it being the case. Have a read/skim of this. Whether responsibility is accepted is another matter and I think there is and will continue to be a massive effort to obfuscate the truth for a number of reasons, if it was concluded this was yet another lab leak what do you think the fallout would be? Not necessarily talking bullets and tanks here but the economic impact would ensure pressure was applied. Have a glance over that document and if you doubt it take a look at the references, there are plenty attributed to the World Health org."

If it was concluded this was yet another lab leak, what do you think the fallout would be?

Remind yourself of the thread title and take a look at the conversation chain.
"SARS has not naturally recurred, but there have been six separate “escapes” from virology labs studying it: one each in Singapore and Taiwan, and in four distinct events at the same laboratory in Beijing." Taken from that document, is this no longer true?
For actual evidence it was a lab leak, there isn't any at the moment... it's speculation. For hard evidence we'll need to identify patient zero I'd imagine or a lab scientist comes out and admits they were patient zero. Could be some time, my "assertion" was that it would be the next conspiracy theory proven to be true.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t find it surprising to find clues of life on other planets once technology advanced enough to detect it.

Thankfully the distances are far too great for us to embarrass ourselves as a species.

Back