Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could've done with a reminder like

I had my ol' chess board with me down the pub yesterday. Somehow I managed to beat @rockaway but I have a sneaky feeling my next win will be years from now as I will unlikely be that lucky again. Was a jolly good game though. Been a couple of years since I last sat down with the ol' board and played at a table with a pint next to me. If you fancy a game when am back next year let me know yeh.

I wasn't invited so fuck you all.

:( Everyone was.

I had my ol' chess board with me down the pub yesterday. Somehow I managed to beat @rockaway but I have a sneaky feeling my next win will be years from now as I will unlikely be that lucky again. Was a jolly good game though. Been a couple of years since I last sat down with the ol' board and played at a table with a pint next to me. If you fancy a game when am back next year let me know yeh.

:( Everyone was.
Are u back home now?

Did you go ? The lads have seen him this morning , I didn't even know there was a meet tbh

You're away to Lanchester ? If you're back tonight and fancy coming round for some drinks and chatter let me know - we've got nowt plannned and it would be good to see you

Cheers for that. I was planning on going to see the cave that I missed last year but that was postponed and then cancelled late on and probably won't happen till next year now. So I met up with two lovely lads at the local pub and ended up having five pints of Stella. On my way back to the guest house I bought a box of fish & chips, only the third time I have ever had it. And what looked rather displeasing, a battered sausage, but turned out to be Very nice. :)

Was in Lanchester Thursday. Good day, too. I had home-made Irish soup which looked and tasted almost like our kale soup back home.

Bit shan if his mates all dropped him in it like.

Just different circumstances with life getting in the way. These things happen. Was a bit annoyed at first but I went to bed with a smile on my face as it was actually quite comical when you think about it. And when I woke up Saturday morning I could laugh about it. Tis all good.

I had them on last night while singing master and servant on karaoke :cool:

:lol: Did they fit OK ? What did your missus say ? Three years in a row you have come home from the pub now with alcohol and tiny undergarments. I hope she is as good a sport as you. :cool:

Don't worry lads and lasses me and @alexander had another romantic afternoon today. I'm full of nuts and booze now and it was lovely.

@rockaway came for a bit but had no stamina so we finished him off.

:lol: :cool:

Don't know marra.

@alexander what's the crack for Tuesday squire?

No idea. I have stuff planned till around six-ish but my evening plans look like they are falling through so I should be free for a drink or two in the evening. I won't be organising anything mind. :lol:

Are u back home now?

Flying back home early Thursday morning, leaving the guest house at seven-ish.

I won't be back next September but before I fly home again I will be booking the room for a fortnight again for early to mid August next year instead.

I hadn't seen the thread marra, rarely go on parsnip.

It wasn't in Parsnip.

Hope it gets better soon.

:lol: I almost prefered it to the fish.

Last edited:
Cheers for that. I was planning on going to see the cave that I missed last year but that was postponed and then cancelled late on and probably won't happen till next year now. So I met up with two lovely lads at the local pub and ended up having five pints of Stella. On my way back to the guest house I bought a box of fish & chips, only the third time I have ever had it. And what looked rather displeasing, a battered sausage, but turned out to be Very nice. :)

Was in Lanchester Thursday. Good day, too. I had home-made Irish soup which looked and tasted almost like our kale soup back home.
I hope you got a Jumbo.

Comes all the way from Denmark for a SMB night out and not one of you turned up.
So much for the SMB camaraderie

Didnt know he was on his way, would have turned out if I had. Apologies Alexander, would have been good to chat about how my old stomping ground had changed.

Top stuff. Can't beat a good lips and arseholes British sausage :lol:

:lol: Took a picture of the box with the food in and put it on FB. Then forgot about it till I logged back on this morning. Looking at the picture of the greasy, battered sausage I must admit I would probably not have bought it had I been sober. Which is a shame as it really was very nice after a few pints.

:lol: Wha ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back