Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bump! I'm not going through the same shit again. Alex are you up for a beer on Tuesday evening? If so, where? I'm not asking if it's an open invite as that is a given.

I'll probably just stay at the Promenade, I rather like the smoking area out the back, and it is wonderfully close to the guest house as well but yeh should be up for a beer Tuesday evening.

Been meaning to ask this for a couple of years now, are people allowed to drink alcohol at the beach ? Wouldn't mind having a smoke and a beer by the sea but don't much fancy being arrested for something that silly.

I'll probably just stay at the Promenade, I rather like the smoking area out the back, and it is wonderfully close to the guest house as well but yeh should be up for a beer Tuesday evening.

Been meaning to ask this for a couple of years now, are people allowed to drink alcohol at the beach ? Wouldn't mind having a smoke and a beer by the sea but don't much fancy being arrested for something that silly.
I'm pretty sure you're ok having a beer in public in the U.K. Alex. There are places you can't, and they're sign posted where you can't. E.g., I'm sure you can't on Northumberland st in Newcastle

Beer, baccy and bucking. All perfectly acceptable on UK beaches. as long as it's dark

some beaches probably ban alcohol but I can't imagine it'll be enforced unless there's a large group of young hooligans causing trouble.

either way, you won't get locked up & probably wouldn't even get fined if you just pleaded ignorance.

It's illegal mate but I doubt many people will have been arrested for it.

http://www.sunderland.gov.uk/resorts

Sounds good. I have blood donors just after 6 but should be able to get over there for about 6:45 for a pint.

@everyone. Tuesday evening for a beer at the Promenade.

Go to grannie annies for a pint. Right on the beach.

some beaches probably ban alcohol but I can't imagine it'll be enforced unless there's a large group of young hooligans causing trouble.

either way, you won't get locked up & probably wouldn't even get fined if you just pleaded ignorance.

Will just play the thick tourist card if caught. :cool:

Sounds good. I have blood donors just after 6 but should be able to get over there for about 6:45 for a pint.

@everyone. Tuesday evening for a beer at the Promenade.

Goody, see you there, mate.

Alex is looking for a date to go to the prom with man.

:lol:

:lol: Did they fit OK ? What did your missus say ? Three years in a row you have come home from the pub now with alcohol and tiny undergarments. I hope she is as good a sport as you. :cool:

She says I'm a f***ing idiot.

Oh, you mean specifically about the alchohol and tiny undergarments............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back