Alex Murdaugh case in USA.

God this judge is waffling on FFS, I'm the same as you wanting to watch ETTC ffs 🤣
Sentenced to life in prison for wife, life for Paul, bye bye scumbag. Let's hope junior gets his just deserts too in future !!!

Technically South Carolina has the electric chair for executions. They used to have lethal injection but it was last used in 2011 because the pharmaceutical companies refused to sell the drugs to the state.

Technically South Carolina has the electric chair for executions. They used to have lethal injection but it was last used in 2011 because the pharmaceutical companies refused to sell the drugs to the state.
Those pesky medical ethics. And as for the chair, someone finally realized that even in an originalist view of the Constitution (you know, what the weirdo slaveowners in 1789 thought about the world, a view that has been entirely endorsed by the Republicans on the Supreme Court), frying people alive might constitute "cruel and unusual punishment."

It's been an odd one. I was down the pub last night and there were more people watching the tv when the verdict came through than when they have sports on.

This is a fascinating case. The kid was apparently a criminal mastermind at 11 years old who shot his stepmum to death with a shotgun, got no blood on him then went to school as normal.

Ironically as a long line of lawyers he and his family have been responsible over the years as prosecutors in sending people (mainly black) to the chair for single murders yet in his case the prosecuting team did not ask for the death penalty for him so the judge could only give whole life sentences - but he can appeal!! Murdagh still has multiple cases to answer for as stole/embezzled millions of dollars from clients and friends - gonna make a great film - right up Christian Bale/Joaquin Phoenix street

Finished it the other day. Awful family. But again Netflix sensationalises everything to stretch it to three hours when it could’ve been covered in one 90 minute episode.

i didn't know much about them or any of the incidents so found it pretty good all up.

Back