alastair cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant believe how good he has become since the days he was getting completely bamboozled by the Aussies in the 5 nil series. Has learnt his limitations as a cricketer and basically plays to his strengths. Not an attractive batsman to watch but knows how to get runs.

Englands greatest ever batsmen

As predicted about 3 years ago

Stuart Broad

You win some you lose some ;)

Cant believe how good he has become since the days he was getting completely bamboozled by the Aussies in the 5 nil series. Has learnt his limitations as a cricketer and basically plays to his strengths. Not an attractive batsman to watch but knows how to get runs.

It all relative. I love watching Cook bat, could watch him all day and often do as he never gets out!

Stuart Broad

You win some you lose some ;)

It all relative. I love watching Cook bat, could watch him all day and often do as he never gets out!

Me too, proper batsman who's at his best playing the proper form of the game. I'd much rather spend a day watching him building an innings than watching someone like Chris Gayle smacking it to all corners. Far more interesting.

will never top wally's average that is for sure. he will score more test runs for england than anyone else. for now.

well done cooky

will never top wally's average that is for sure. he will score more test runs for england than anyone else. for now.

well done cooky

The only thing that will stop him being the 1st Englishman to 10,000 runs might be that Pietersen gets there before him as there's not much in it currently. However he's got years on KP to smash any records Kev gets too first.

The only record he won't hold when he retires is average.

Proof that if you throw enough shit, some sticks. :-D

The boy's a legend.

To think there were calls from the media to drop him before the last Ashes series in Oz.

The boy's a legend.

To think there were calls from the media to drop him before the last Ashes series in Oz.

Tbf he needed to change his game as he was constantly nicking off at balls he could leave alone. He has done that and he is a much better leaver of the ball these days.

Class act.

Not sure how he would have fared on a wearing pitch against Bedi,Prasanna and Chandra mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back