Alan Sugar

As much as I hate the tory supporting shitehawk in this instance where drawing a parallel with Honda he is not really saying anything wrong. We tipped the scale towards Brexit despite having a hell of a f***ing lot to lose by voting out and putting our biggest employer in a poorer position. It is utterly incredible we would do that.

He may, of course, be proven wrong with his prophecy but at present all signs are pointing to it.
thought he was a labour peer?

^^ Another one who seems to have missed the bit where he mentioned Sunderland 'tipping the scales'

I saw it. The local scales were tipped 61-39 in favour of Leave. Sunderland voted for it.

I'd be surprised that Sugar is thick enough to think that the results of an already closed referendum were influenced by the Sunderland results announcement.

It was a needless tweet, but simply a comparison between 2 areas who (for now) have Japanese car manufacturers.

If you think my post is libelous then I am happy for you to take me to court.

If you need me to explain why a post bringing up Sugar's religion when it hadn't been mentioned previously and an implication that any legitimate criticism of someone who happens to be Jewish will be met with cries of antisemitism may be construed in itself as antisemitic, then you may have a problem.

Pray tell me what my problem is.

I think you need to re educate yourself in the meaning of anti semitic if you think bringing someone's faith in to the debate constitutes as being anti semitic.

You don't see the irony of the passage of posts we're talking about?

Poster -Careful you saying anything against Sugar might be be construed as antisemitic.

You- Oi you. You can't say that, that's antisemitic.

You couldn't make it up marra. You're doing exactly what people are saying.

:lol: I dare say to commit libel, your identity needs to be known.

I don't think "Charlie Chimp" will cut it in court to be honest :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

It wasn't me he was calling antisemitic mate.

Last edited:
I saw it. The local scales were tipped 61-39 in favour of Leave. Sunderland voted for it.

I'd be surprised that Sugar is thick enough to think that the results of an already closed referendum were influenced by the Sunderland results announcement.

It was a needless tweet, but simply a comparison between 2 areas who (for now) have Japanese car manufacturers.

He's blaming Sunderland for Honda leaving swindon. Anyone with basic reading and comprehension can see that.

Back