Alan Brazil

Anyone listening to the breakfast show, it’s horrendous, Flintoff trying to be funny at every opportunity and Woods just giggling away like a f***ing idiot

He hasn’t a clue on any sport he’s talking about bar cricket, it’s painful this like 😂
Darren Bent on James Bond now 🙄🙄

Flintoff is thick as a castle wall...but has "great bantz" :rolleyes:

Woods ( or the Magpie as others at TS refer to her ) just giggles in that stupid husky voice of hers.

Chronic radio...and that's from the slot that has had Ronnie "cor Al" Irani and the horse botherer

Flintoff is thick as a castle wall...but has "great bantz" :rolleyes:

Woods ( or the Magpie as others at TS refer to her ) just giggles in that stupid husky voice of hers.

Chronic radio...and that's from the slot that has had Ronnie "cor Al" Irani and the horse botherer
Don't forget Ray 'there's no two ways about it' Wilkins and Dean 'when I was a manager' Saunders were also regulars on the show as well.

Don't forget Ray 'there's no two ways about it' Wilkins and Dean 'when I was a manager' Saunders were also regulars on the show as well.

Saunders was awful...thought he'd be welcomed back with open arms after his drink driving escapades as Talksport do seem to embrace these types.

Even worse when mccoist was on yesterday. That man literally can't finish a sentence because he's giggling to himself too much.

Aye he giggles away at absolutely everything. That bit yesterday when he was singing his favourite Elvis songs, with Flintoff chipping in and Woods giggling away was some of the worst TS output I've heard ( and that says an awful lot)

I listened to 2 minutes earlier in the car and had to switch over to Talksport2 - something I've never had to do before.
They will have to change this format when they see the viewing figures...

I know I'm going to get hammered for this, but it just doesn't work having a woman anchor on a sports radio show. It's just a fact that the vast majority of those that are into sport are blokes.

Back