Alan Brazil

Just spent the last half hour listening to Woods giggling and licking Flintoffs arsehole (not literally I might add). Christ she's f***ing awful.

Now known as "The Magpie"..she's really bad, giggle, husky voice, giggle a bit more and repeat.
Flintoff thick as two short planks and will be awful.

TS not got a great record with cricketers ( Irani, Gough, half pint Corkie, Harmy) all atrocious

Mike Dickin was one of few presenters I enjoyed on Talksport .
Most of the time the argument and counter views on TS are just put up to get calls etc but this guy was so funny the way he dismissed idiots , would do well on here (sadly he is not around anymore)

Used to listen to talksport regularly, but haven't seen the point sonce this virus kicked in.

She is awful though, always used to switch over when she was on.

The stations been getting worse Imo, used to love the 2 mikes and Colin Murray, Goldstein and Cundy were decent at times. Paul Hawksbee is ok but Andy Jacobs just makes me want to put my foot through the radio. Brazil is a freeloader who just loves letting everyone know where he's been freeloading, and Jim White is just an irritating cock.

Most of the time the argument and counter views on TS are just put up to get calls etc but this guy was so funny the way he dismissed idiots , would do well on here (sadly he is not around anymore)
My health is not in question on anyone asking how he is, and his annoyance at anyone starting off a conversation with basically! Class. Back when talksport was split so you could have sport then switch to general stuff

He was brilliant - I remember him telling a pompous and argumentative caller to "piss off" on his morning show; I nearly crashed the car laughing!

“Hi Mike are you ok” “My health is not in question” 😂

Sadly yes, killed in a car crash apparently.
Are your two stories one being dead and one being alive ?

There was a conspiracy theory after he died that he was assassinated because of some of his extreme views, particularly regarding the death of Princess Diana.

Back