Aladdin

I know I'm late to the party when it comes to purchasing tickets but just been looking for the upcoming production at the Empire. Bog standard seats £70 notes plus with prime one upward of £100. I'm sure it will be a cracking show but say family of 4/5 wanting good seats looking at £300 plus for couple of hours entertainment before you start on food and drinks. I'm guessing hard to justify for a lot of familes

I know I'm late to the party when it comes to purchasing tickets but just been looking for the upcoming production at the Empire. Bog standard seats £70 notes plus with prime one upward of £100. I'm sure it will be a cracking show but say family of 4/5 wanting good seats looking at £300 plus for couple of hours entertainment before you start on food and drinks. I'm guessing hard to justify for a lot of familes

Stop being tight and get your money out

Very expensive night out is the old theatre there.

Went to the Lion King and that was eye watering. Made the mistake of letting the kids gets stuff in there too. If we go again we'll be bringing stuff in.

Yeh, I turned down getting tickets for The Lion King and Only Fools and Horses because of the prices.

Even the worst ticket with a 'limited view' in the gallery is £42 without the fees.

Yet again people are paying the prices and they will continue to rise.

Only when theatres are struggling to sell tickets you will see a reduction.

Doubt I will be going to many in the future.

We took our eldest to the Lion King last year. Thought “it’s class this, we should do this more”. Then I thought about the ticket price, pizza & a couple of pints in the Isis first, interval drink & ice cream. Realised we’d spent about £250.

Great night, but my bairns season tickets cost £48. It’s a one off treat.

Oh no he won’t ……..
@Pantomime Mackem .......
Expensive as hell rob, I'd want a ride on a magic carpet and 3 wishes from a genie for that like ;) :lol:

Last edited:

Back