Aji Alese

Totally get what your both saying but I`ve just lost patience with them both. They never hardly play and every injury seems to be a massive one. Sure Mowbray alluded to Cirkin only wanting to play when he was 100% , anything less and he didnt want owt to do with it

Id rather have to rotate Alese and Cirkin would over the CB the club just paid 2m for then shoehorned into LB.

Totally get what your both saying but I`ve just lost patience with them both. They never hardly play and every injury seems to be a massive one. Sure Mowbray alluded to Cirkin only wanting to play when he was 100% , anything less and he didnt want owt to do with it
Have things changed so much over the decades, are todays players really so soft…..full backs like Joe Bolton, Cec and Len, Ron Guthrie, John Kay, Dick Malone, even Mocky Gray, etc played the game really hard but rarely appeared to be out injured for long periods? Bin the science and just let the lads get on with the game!

Cirkin has been out with the same injury and has had surgery as a result of it hasn't he, should be on the mend.

Have things changed so much over the decades, are todays players really so soft…..full backs like Joe Bolton, Cec and Len, Ron Guthrie, John Kay, Dick Malone, even Mocky Gray, etc played the game really hard but rarely appeared to be out injured for long periods? Bin the science and just let the lads get on with the game!
Micky….

The way Cirkin plays (when he plays) he’s always going to pick up knocks. I get the frustration but I also think they are worth sticking with.

It has changed, they're athletes now.

All jokes aside, the likes of Alese and Cirkin are proper annoying. Brilliant when they are on the pitch but we only tend to see them there a handful of times each per season. Irritating, i`d just flog them off and take whatever we can get
Aye, not sure I'd flog them like but it's frustrating as fuck. Very hard to get excited about a return when you know (in addition to it being too f***ing late now anyway) they're likely to be crocked again after a few weeks. And if we keep them it's taking wages away from other areas because realistically you need someone else of a high enough standard to step in since you know they're probably going to miss a decent chunk of the season

There was also a period where you could get away with having a bevvy the night before and steak and chips for breakfast before the game, but those days are gone now. The game is faster, players are fitter and more athletic. If you're not close to 100% fit, then it will be taken advantage of.

Not that bothered about him being back to be honest, he was awful when he last came back. Needs a proper injury free pre-season.

Back