Aji Alese

We need a left back on loan
I think we're signing players with already less than perfect fitness records.
or very young playwrs whose bodiesare being exposed to more rigour than was the case in youht football..
It's a huge step up from youth football. We don't just ask them to play but to play regularly. Also when we sign them they have no record of playing games, so it's impossible to know how durable they are.

Last edited:
We need a left back on loan

It's a huge step up from youth football. We don't just ask them to play but to play regularly. Also when we sign them they have no record of playing games, so it's impossible to know how durable they are.
all true...but..at least he was accustomed to UK football etc

Joking aside, I hope we're not rushing him back again. We've already seen Pembele named on the bench yet the pair have only played 45 for the u21s. I feel a bit uneasy by the whole thing, I really don't trust our medical team.

Pretty much this time last season wasn't it? Remember him & Huggins playing a half each at Fulham cos they'd only just returned from injury. Remember Alese got the 1st half & looked completely off the pace but Huggins looked really good 2nd half.
I called this didn't I?! When will we learn?

All jokes aside, the likes of Alese and Cirkin are proper annoying. Brilliant when they are on the pitch but we only tend to see them there a handful of times each per season. Irritating, i`d just flog them off and take whatever we can get
But then what if they suddenly both put their injury woes behind them, we will have two valuable additions to the squad.

All jokes aside, the likes of Alese and Cirkin are proper annoying. Brilliant when they are on the pitch but we only tend to see them there a handful of times each per season. Irritating, i`d just flog them off and take whatever we can get
Both good players. Add Huggins into the mix and we have 3 top FBs. Again with the injuries. We just have bad luck that they all get injured at the same time. Cirkin to be fair to him hasn’t had a good run since he got smacked by that keeper.

Both good players. Add Huggins into the mix and we have 3 top FBs. Again with the injuries. We just have bad luck that they all get injured at the same time. Cirkin to be fair to him hasn’t had a good run since he got smacked by that keeper.
But then what if they suddenly both put their injury woes behind them, we will have two valuable additions to the squad.

Totally get what your both saying but I`ve just lost patience with them both. They never hardly play and every injury seems to be a massive one. Sure Mowbray alluded to Cirkin only wanting to play when he was 100% , anything less and he didnt want owt to do with it

Back