Ainsworth - Formal approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainsworth is getting the best out of his squad not sure why everyone is so against it. His team against us last year annoyed the hell out of us, there are times we are soft as shite and not streetwise enough in this league he will sort that straight away.
He is obviously good at getting best out of players, imagine if he did that here?

The people who want Phillips in so bad what makes him more qualified than Ainsworth??

Having slept on it, he could do very well as got the best out of one of the smallest budgets in the League and probably the country.
What we need is someone getting ours playing at their maximum which Ross openly admitted wasn't the case against Lincoln, in particular.

I've heard he has accepted the job as we promised him 5 different varieties of shampoo for his rock star hair.

And i can't be arsed to reply to your agressive questioning.....
It’s not aggressive, it’s picking up on the point that you come across as very negative and saying what you don’t want. You’re entitled to your view and I was interested to hear who you would like to see in the job. That’s all.

For me its

1. Keane, unfinished business, a name, standards etc

2. Ainsworth. Young, done well with limited resources and could do better with us.

3. Cooke. Proven record at this level.

It’s not aggressive, it’s picking up on the point that you come across as very negative and saying what you don’t want. You’re entitled to your view and I was interested to hear who you would like to see in the job. That’s all.

For me its

1. Keane, unfinished business, a name, standards etc

2. Ainsworth. Young, done well with limited resources and could do better with us.

3. Cooke. Proven record at this level.

I've said Keane on multiple threads over the past few days....Saying who i don't want is not being negative and as club, we never learn. Ainsworth if he gets it, will be lucky to last the season...

Apparently he likes players who can run :confused:...

“He’ll look to bring in players who, first and foremost, can run. He loves to make sure you can run and that’s a given with him.
“If there’s players there that aren’t necessarily very mobile or aren’t working hard, then he’ll change things up pretty quickly.”

Dean ean on Ainsworth

League 1 team in perpetuity if you are selecting Ainsworth and others off the alleged list.
Totally uninspiring pick and mix options

I like the fella me. Gets the best out of his team and seems very savvy and streetwise.
Something we've been missing for the last three years. If he likes his teams to play with pace and confidence then give him a chance. These players need some good man management.
I've heard he has accepted the job as we promised him 5 different varieties of shampoo for his rock star hair.
He doesn't need shampoo. He washes his hair in mountain streams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back