AI generated video

There's going to no need to any real person to stand up in front of a camera before long. No need for any cameras or drones either. In fact just everyone stay in bed and let AI do everything, have they not learnt anything?

Last edited:
I saw a review of the new Apple Vision Pro only yesterday. The reviewer said the avatar of you needs some work, but once they’ve nailed that, you could almost go anywhere in the world (virtually) and meet with your friends in what would seem to be a quasi-real life environment.

crazy how quick this tech is developing. in a few years time you'll not even need to bother with making movies etc. few lines of text and it'll generate you a feature length film on the spot

I saw a review of the new Apple Vision Pro only yesterday. The reviewer said the avatar of you needs some work, but once they’ve nailed that, you could almost go anywhere in the world (virtually) and meet with your friends in what would seem to be a quasi-real life environment.
The same bloke in OP video did a couple of AVP reviews just recently

I’d meet you for a pint in these circumstances.

I’d meet you for a pint in these circumstances.
“Jet from Gladiators in the nip…”
seen her nowadays. You’d need the original Jet. Or some of the new Gladiators are class.
Still a no from me. Sorry Goaty.
FFS. One day.

Last edited:
It’s going to be unreal in 10 years time. We’ll be able to create our own films and watch them with our friends and family.

When I was in China last March, the agent we use had bought a pair of earbuds that connected via an app to your phone and translated English to Chinese on the fly.

they're so far ahead with technology. I'vd often wondered what China, Japan etc use for their sci-fi films as western stuff tends to use clips of Japanese and Korean cities etc or base stuff on cities over there so what do they do? 😄

When AI can gland and terminate cables il start flapping, trades will be the last affected. Wfh laptop brigade however...

All jokes aside, frightening stuff the way its going tbh.

You’d have to ask how such a jump was made in the span of a year.

They will have had this tech for longer I’d imagine, even going as far to say it’s back engineered from tech not of this world/dimension.

The CIA have had a gun that can cause a heart attack and leave no trace since 1975. You’d hate to think what they have now.

Back