• 50 to 59

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 or over

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
31 which means I'm a propper gamer.

Unless you've played Aladdin on the sega mega drive you don't deserve to play games.

All you young'uns can't comprehend buying games purely on the art work on the box.
Had it for the Amiga 500, does that count?[DOUBLEPOST=1396131168][/DOUBLEPOST]

started on a ps1 with mgs and 3 lions football. Might be nostalgia, but im pretty sure I had more fun on it than on the last 2 years of fifa :lol:

3 Lions was my first PS1 game along with Colin McRae Rally. Two of my favourite games. 3 Lions has one of the best intros ever :cool:

i texted my mate earlier who near the end of FFX HD, ive just started, basically saying nothing will ever replicate the PS2 era for me, the hours i spent on FFX, MGS 2 and snake eater, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Ratchet and Clank, Red Faction and Black is unthinkable but very little leaves me feeling the same i did when playing any of those

The time I spent on red faction, fighting my mates on deathmatch, trying to tunnel under each others spawn point. Totally pointless because it was splitscreen yet we'd spend ages doing it anyway :lol:

31 which means I'm a propper gamer.

Unless you've played Aladdin on the sega mega drive you don't deserve to play games.

All you young'uns can't comprehend buying games purely on the art work on the box.
ABBAABBA[DOUBLEPOST=1396174732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had it for the Amiga 500, does that count?:cool:
Bart vs the space mutants was f***ing solid when I was a bairn. Wonder how I'd do now.

27, but i never get time anymore. I'm making time today after i get in from work, which will probably mean play about 30mins on Ni No Kuni then fall asleep with the controller in my hand.

Had it for the Amiga 500, does that count?[DOUBLEPOST=1396131168][/DOUBLEPOST]

3 Lions was my first PS1 game along with Colin McRae Rally. Two of my favourite games. 3 Lions has one of the best intros ever :cool:

100 mile high city! Tune

Gonna have "hairpin right... Hairpin left" stuck in my head all night now
Was mint driving in the snow and seeing/trying to hit cows though that may have been a later release

19, think me first console was the ps1. This is Football i think it was called was an unreal game like :cool:

36, popped my cherry with this wooden pong machine that had 2 controllers, each with just a dial to move the bat up or down. Currently Xbox One, less choice of decent games than the pong machine.

22, First PC was an Amiga something or other that only had Sleepwalker the Comic Relief game on it. First console was an Amiga CD32, had next to no games on it but proper loved it. Didn't get a PS1 until 1999 ish I think. First PS1 games I remember playing were Rugrats: Search for Reptar, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 Enter Electro, Crash Badicoot 3 and Crash Team Racing, Fifa 98, Bushido Blade and Tekken 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back