Votes: 22 18.0%
  • 50 to 59

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 or over

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at me! I'm git rich! I had a ps4 in 1997 , 16 years before it came out! Garn fist yasel.

Anyway my first one was a nes, then I got a snes, then a n64, then I played goldeneye until 2009 when I realised id missed a few generations and bought a 360.
I asked for a ps1 for Christmas 94 and got a word processor. I'm 30 now and still resentful.

31 which means I'm a propper gamer.

Unless you've played Aladdin on the sega mega drive you don't deserve to play games.

All you young'uns can't comprehend buying games purely on the art work on the box.
Sonic 3D was 3D gaming at its best.

42, played on the ZX Spectrum in the early 80's, stopped playing games until the Wii came out, found out I enjoyed it so I got a PS3. I'm going to get a PS4 when they release some decent games

started on a ps1 with mgs and 3 lions football. Might be nostalgia, but im pretty sure I had more fun on it than on the last 2 years of fifa :lol:

started on a ps1 with mgs and 3 lions football. Might be nostalgia, but im pretty sure I had more fun on it than on the last 2 years of fifa :lol:
i texted my mate earlier who near the end of FFX HD, ive just started, basically saying nothing will ever replicate the PS2 era for me, the hours i spent on FFX, MGS 2 and snake eater, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Ratchet and Clank, Red Faction and Black is unthinkable but very little leaves me feeling the same i did when playing any of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back