Votes: 22 18.0%
  • 50 to 59

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 or over

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

29, started out with my dads 48k spectrum when I was very young.

Amiga 500, nes, mega drives 1 + 2, mega cd (shite!), ps1, ps2, xbox, Xbox 360 and ps3 so far.

22, First PC was an Amiga something or other that only had Sleepwalker the Comic Relief game on it. First console was an Amiga CD32, had next to no games on it but proper loved it. Didn't get a PS1 until 1999 ish I think. First PS1 games I remember playing were Rugrats: Search for Reptar, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 Enter Electro, Crash Badicoot 3 and Crash Team Racing, Fifa 98, Bushido Blade and Tekken 3.
I think that would have been the Amiga 600. I had the 500A+

I asked my dad and we had an Amiga 5oo then later on an Amiga 1200.
Never seemed to be much to the 1200, my cousin had one with an external CD drive and graphically it wasn't much different. She didn't need to swap floppy disks every other level though]
21. Hardly play on it now like. Back when I was 16/17 we would spend all night every night playing COD.
People like you are the reason I don't play online games.

24 inherited a cousins old Amiga with sensible world of soccer and escape from colditz, still have the Amiga and other consoles I've kept
Master system
Mega drive
Ps1 and ps2

Still bash streets of rage and golden axe now and then.

I remember when it was rare to ever complete a game. Most were solid and you had limited lives and no save points. You lost your lives, game over, start from the beginning. Now most games I complete within a few days.

I'm 20, think I've already posted that in the thread.
First console was my brother's megadrive. Lion King, some boxing game and Sonic. :lol:
Then inherited his Playstation and Xbox down the line. PS2 was 'my' first.

Games were more enjoyable then, when you were challenged, shit, and failed every level numerous times.

Last edited:

Commodore Amiga, NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4. But in truth I've always been more of a PC gamer.

Highlights are the Fallout series and Transport Tycoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back