Age gaps in relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 34491
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

As the father you’d want to kill him. Would make me sick that shit.

I felt exactly the same, but they were worried she'd just fuck off from home. Have to say they did play a blinder. I would have gone mad and probably made it worse.

This well about from the 64 bit lol

I'm mid 20s and my mate thinks it's wrong me potentially going with an 18 year old?

I don't see issue personally

Nothing wrong with it legally but it’s be odd to have a relationship. 18 is still quite immature.

Nothing wrong with it legally but it’s be odd to have a relationship. 18 is still quite immature.

When I was 18 all the lasses were seeing lads in their 20s. Females do mature faster. 18 year old lads are very immature.

When I was 18 all the lasses were seeing lads in their 20s. Females do mature faster. 18 year old lads are very immature.
:lol:

Ah so grasshopper

The daughter is an only child and was very rebellious. The parents kept him close, rather than going mental (don't know how the dad didn't flay him) but it worked. She soon got bored of him and got with a lad closer to her age
Been reading Pick Me Up?

I think a 25 year old going having a relationship with an 18 year old would be a bit odd.

I think a 25 year old going having a relationship with an 18 year old would be a bit odd.

Fair enough. We disagree but that's not the main point of the thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back