Age gaps in relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 34491
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's 14 years older? No age related differences then? Genuinely interested

No, I'm older.
The only 'issue' had was people accepting our relationship.
I have a son from previous relationship too who is only 7 years younger than him but that's not caused any issues either.
They get on well, accepts hubby as his step dad.
We both like and dislike the same things so no differences there either.

My Dad was 12 years older than my Mam and although this worked fine for them, I think it would be more of a problem these days. Having said that - my exes have always been younger than me - from 6 months to 7 years. ;):)

No, I'm older.
The only 'issue' had was people accepting our relationship.
I have a son from previous relationship too who is only 7 years younger than him but that's not caused any issues either.
They get on well, accepts hubby as his step dad.
We both like and dislike the same things so no differences there either.

Yeah, I guess that's less common than the other way around. Cool you made it work.

its a wierd formula. it gets younger the older you get. Probably dreamed up by a lecturer wanting to justify banging a student

Doesn't ring true in any way tbh. Sounds like someone made it up at a specific age

I’ve almost always had a lass around ten years younger than me.
Strangely one of them often said, she felt too old for me.
More recently due to poor health I now actually feel my ten years more than my current lass, but no great problems nevertheless.

Definitely questions should be asked about the fella in that situation

The daughter is an only child and was very rebellious. The parents kept him close, rather than going mental (don't know how the dad didn't flay him) but it worked. She soon got bored of him and got with a lad closer to her age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back