After Dark Sunderland 87.7 FM

This is bang on .was listening to it whilst on the way to the spire hospital then lost it at Chester le st round about but gained full reception at lambton lion park .
Was telling the boy who was with me at the time that when people went pinching cars they would have a rave tape with after dark etc on them to play whilst joy riding .

Kids now are really well rounded sensible people compared to the early 90’s
You didn't even know which car was pinched man, it was just part of the journey. Cosworth spoiler, massive exhaust, blacked out windows, was better than casualty and noels house party on a Saturday. Not even illegal, you can't be charged for being a passenger

You didn't even know which car was pinched man, it was just part of the journey. Cosworth spoiler, massive exhaust, blacked out windows, was better than casualty and noels house party on a Saturday. Not even illegal, you can't be charged for being a passenger
Astra merits /cav Sri were the suddick rats choice

I once went on a date and when we got home the lass put Scooter on. I couldn’t believe someone would actually play that by choice. I almost walked out.
I like a bit of scooter. If i was bucking to that I would finish in double the time. (8 seconds if people were wondering)

Listening for the first time today. Absolutely fantastic. Took me rite back. Will give it another blast tomorrow

Back