After Dark Sunderland 87.7 FM

Dave Herbal

Striker
Accidentally stumbled across this tonight. Wall to wall happy hardcore or summat. Jesus, I thought this kind of shit died out when the New Monkey closed.
Im driving along with the kids raving their tits off in the back seat shouting “TURN IT UP” while I’m mortified in case someone hears it and thinks I’m listening to it by choice.
Sterling work, if it keeps our tracky wearing underclass at home and away from society in general.

Accidentally stumbled across this tonight. Wall to wall happy hardcore or summat. Jesus, I thought this kind of shit died out when the New Monkey closed.
Im driving along with the kids raving their tits off in the back seat shouting “TURN IT UP” while I’m mortified in case someone hears it and thinks I’m listening to it by choice.
Sterling work, if it keeps our tracky wearing underclass at home and away from society in general.
It's my pal that started the station and it has took off really well, not my type of music like. But good luck to him.

Hey no I agree. There’s something a bit exciting and pirate about it. It’s just the music is dreadful.

Some is but there is some decent stuff amongst it, same with everything really... I don't really like classical music but I'm partial to a bit Mozart or Beethoven and find myself sticking classic fm on in the car sometimes :lol:

Back