Advice about 3rd party flights not being provided through a holiday company

What other options do you think you have, concede and fly from Manchester?

When you say lose the rest of the package, I’d be applying for a refund for the whole lot as they have lied and not been able to fulfil what they took money for.

This, surely this will be covered by abta / afta whatever its called?

Had the same issue with a Loveholidays holiday in 2020.

Did you get sorted with this @janey?
I did. I sent off all of the very welcome advice I was given, off this forum, the legal advice, the freedom of information advice, and funnily enough, they shifted from telling me, what they were willing to offer, to asking me, what solution would make me happy 😃
Id like to say thank you to everyone who helped with advice.

Last edited:
I did. I sent off all of the very welcome advice I was given, off this forum, the legal advice, the freedom of information advice, and funnily enough, they shifted from telling me, what they were willing to offer, to asking me, what solution would make me happy 😃
Amazing stuff

Delighted to hear that you got it sorted.

Brilliant news! Hope you have a fantastic holiday xx

Back