Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Isaac Newton told us why, an apple falls down from the sky>>>>>>>

Remember that one?

Oh and the one about the unguarded fire too
When at work a falling spanner
Travels in a downward manner...

I remember every single one of them.

The best advert ever was in the cinema only not on TV, for Southern Comfort with 'Why Do Fools Fall In Love' in the background as the young White lad in a dinner suit picks up a stunning Creole bewer in a red dress and takes her dancing to a juke joint then they watch the sun come up as a river boat steamer passes by. 1980s I know but still.

Who are you mixing it with?

Was loads of them, Charlie Says, Petunia, Mike " he swims like a fish", Rolf Harris swimming baths (oh dear) Reggie Molehusband etc, but can anyone recall the advert that brought " ah look it's half pint Harry" to fame ?
What was the advert aiming at ? Obvly something to do with drink.
Even better if someone cud hoy up a link to the actual advert.
Was talkin bout this in pub before game and no one amongst the 10 of us cud recall it properly

Title should have been Public Information Adverts in the 70s:oops:

I remember the ones for Technical Colleges where young Higgins is being interviewed and the other blokes seat is much higher. He goes to college, gets an education and ends up on the other side of the desk looking down on the next version of himself. Dunno why that one stuck in my bounce. Maybe I need to get myself to college to find out......or just get a higher chair

Petunia needs to keep off the ice creams.

there was also the walk in the country where amongst other things they left the gate open, and hoyed a glass down where a cow got injured

Oh look who it is it's half pint harry.
Two lads get on a bus and rip the piss out of their mate who didn't drink as much as them the night before. They go on to brag about how pissed they were and had a great night. Then the fit bird comes into shot and puts her arm round harry, who winks and says he had a great night anarl.
Basically the ad is saying don't drink as much then you buck the best fanny.

haway man, hoy a link up

another classic

Last edited by a moderator:

just seen this re-make

I wish...... I wish i didnt keep losin me birds

Then learn to swim young man, learn to swim:lol:
Logon or register to see this image

I got this years ago - it's got Savile and Rolf on - so slightly tarnished these days. But still a good watch. Personally I always found this one scary. 'you must be out of your tiny minds'. :lol:

Wish I'd brought me brolly
Or
Get a routine , show your intention fire prevention , fire prevention , your life could depend on your bed time routine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back