Adidas trainers

The whole thing of adidas retro stuff is over now. It’s gone the wrong way. The brand is gone forever imo.
Adidas have been flogging a dead horse for years now. The innovation and style their design team had in the 70s and 80s is long gone plus when you see twats in skinny jeans wearing them as an identikit mammys boy imitation casual look these days it’s time to move on.

Last edited:

Adidas have been flogging a dead horse for years now. The innovation and style their design team had in the 70s and 80s is long gone plus when you see twats in skinny jeans wearing them as an identikit mammys boy imitation casual look these days it’s time to move on.
That’s exactly my thoughts on it. I think they’ve hit the end of the road with it but people still buy it so it’s here to stay.

I’ve always worn the original trainers. I’ve been a scooter boy since the 80s.
I don’t like the dress code and moved to the casual look in the early 90s but let with the shoes.
Of late I’ve noticed that all the old knackers are wearing bright geeen/yellow/red shoes which quite frankly are outdated and embarrassing.
I’ve moved on to other styles.

Ita terrible. The Newrads are alright mind

Not in my opinion. As for the clothes, that Arsepen fella must just look on Oi Polloi's website and give the designers a watered down brief of what's on there. 2023 and they finally latch on to the deerstalker. To be fair no one worth their salt has worn Adidas clothing for about 40 years.

Back