Adidas trainers

I seen a few at Dalton Park but wouldn't dare take the plunge (can't really comprise with running shoes). So they're ok, in your opinion?
Yeah I love mine. I have a pair I wear generally and a pair I save for running.
Also there’s a type who like the likes of oasis etc who slaver on about new colour ways and that. Up there with car bores.
I’m not that into trainers to be honest. I tend to have a black and navy pair of Spezials and a couple of pairs of Vans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adidas for winter.
Supergas for nice weather wear. Italians mustn’t have size 12 feet as they go for £10-12 on eBay. Yer Italian green flash probably.

Do you own shoes?

You don't have to be a food bore though, even a food snob. Which you undoubtedly are.
What makes a food snob?

Here’s me showing people what you can get for very little money if you’re struggling

If you’d like to show me where I’m a food snob please do Tattoo.

I like Liam Gallagher & Adidas trainers me. Not cars though.

I’m wearing a pair of Havianas now having just got out of swimming with the bairns.
Don’t get it me like. Love my clothes and buying footwear but these are very samey and just not very good.

What makes a food snob?

Here’s me showing people what you can get for very little money if you’re struggling

If you’d like to show me where I’m a food snob please do Tattoo.
😂 😂
Haha I won't be looking for anything. You're an utter food bore and snob

OK foodie bore/snob.
I know it and you know it.
The difference is I’m not arsed what you think. I’m not saying don’t do it I’m just giving my opinion which is the point of the board. A lot of people on here like you are incapable of basic tasks like cooking or talking without insulting people due to limited education And life experience. I’ve come to tolerate your type.

Don’t get it me like. Love my clothes and buying footwear but these are very samey and just not very good.
I tend to use trainers to add colour to what I wear because I’m not really someone who goes out in dayglo colours.

That’s said they are getting very dandy and the quality on the last pair I bought were hideous.
There were less glue stains on my niece’s school art project and she’s 4.

Let’s face it, anyone who wears owt with Liam Gallagher’s face/name on it hasn’t got a clue basically :D
The whole thing of adidas retro stuff is over now. It’s gone the wrong way. The brand is gone forever imo.
I tend to use trainers to add colour to what I wear because I’m not really someone who goes out in dayglo colours.

That’s said they are getting very dandy and the quality on the last pair I bought were hideous.
There were less glue stains on my niece’s school art project and she’s 4.
There’s loads of much, much better brands and alternatives to wear on your feet These days. Adidas are very poor and are now the in footwear for a very unfashionable group of people. I’m not saying all people that wear them are the same but a lot of culturally challenged people do wear them.

Last edited:

Back