Adam Pearson Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask as many times as you care to, I can't be bothered to discuss anything with the likes of you ..... plenty of decent posters to talk to.

Well that's certainly not you then and asper.....You were talking utter drivel about other posters saying Short gone is the answer to our problems! :lol:

Where's the negativity from? I can't remember anything about him.

I was thinking that like. He's had a few roles by the looks of things but at least he has football experience, as always a lot would depend on who his backers are; both in terms of what kind of funds they might have (not expecting anything huge but a small investment should see us promoted, have to hope they have that and money to cover losses if required) and also how many/ what kind of people they are. I'm not sure of why there would be immediate criticism when his name is linked though, unless I'm missing something obvious

Maybe this fella and his backers will have the wherewithal to buy the club outright rather than Short having to stay on for a two year earn out period. He's had a belly full by now and it would be better for all concerned to have a clean break if at all possible. Maybe the so called local consortium could only afford the type of deal where Short stays on for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back