Accrington/iFollow....

Why should the proceeds be split? We aren't paying to see teams like Accrington, we're paying to see Sunderland. These are the same owners that wanted to cut our spending and balance the playing field, that's fine if it's adopted in every league including the PL, but it isn't, and it won't change.

Loves to cry poverty when it suits.

Happy to vote to end the season when COVID hit but played the following season without crowds. Also voted to limit our budget. Wants our money though.

The playoff situation was a joke, I can't believe ticket sale earnings were split with MK Dons and Wycombe whilst MK Dons had thousands of empty seats and limited Wycombe to 2k tickets.

Last edited:
I don’t get why he’s going on about Intellectual Property. NO team’s fans are buying an iFOLLOW pass because of the mighty Accrington Stanley. Other club fans are buying it because their club is playing Accrington 🤣🤣

Or is he making a point I’m missing??

He’s such a dick. If you don’t want clubs to sell your “intellectual property” then there’s a simple solution mate; leave the football league.

Your club occupies a place I’m sure hundreds of clubs up and down the country would be over the moon with. Sto twisting on like a wanker and try to figure out how get more fans so you don’t have to keep playing the “woe is us, we’re such small and poor club” ballad.

Prick.

Back