Accrington Chairman

Nothing like doing your dirty laundry in public, then hanging it up to dry with skid marks still visible, what a bell end of a bloke!!

My first thoughts were, oh dear, looks like Coleman and Bell may be conisiderd for here šŸ˜  would fit the model, available and cheap

Airing dirty laundry online is childish. Heā€™s the owner and isnā€™t obligated to explain his actions, just sack them , leave a short ā€˜thank you and good luck to you in the future noteā€™ on the club site and get down to business.

Oh, and have a nice f***ing day.

Itā€™s good to see some transparency, although thereā€™ll be another side to the story of course. When you go there, you can see itā€™s more like a non-league club and as such theyā€™ll act differently to big clubs. I wish we had as much information from our club and he at least seems to have a well thought out plan for them.

On a side note I remember watching them arrive at the SoL on all areas and he came across a monumental bell got off the bus and was calling the shots like he was the main character in the day

Back