Accrington Chairman

Not the biggest fan of him to be honest. Couldn't wait to get into the media/ our podcasts before we played them every time to talk about little old accy and how they couldn't compete with us financially etc. etc. etc. (same with that Fleetwood bloke who went down for fraud). Absolutely loves the attention.

Wtf so he’s effectively announcing administration end of this season and complaining the manager had ‘lost the fire in his belly’.

He’s a wrangun, him.

I think most of what he says I fair enough if the assistant, in particular has gone public behind his back. However, the bloke seems a proper narcissist who lives for attention.

My first thoughts are “fuck me even Accrington are preparing for next season. How the fuck are we meant to do that when we don’t even have a manager.”

“Now then.” “Good morning BTW”
😂
Just looked at the L2 table. Given the size of their support, facilities and funding I’d imagine they’re about where they might expect to be? Mid table and nowhere near relegation. No idea what their squad is like, but there’s some half decent teams, well backed teams down there. Stockport, Notts County, Wrexham. If there’s any truth in what he says of how the manager has behaved, he makes some valid points. But a chairman going off on what reads like a Facebook rant? Who’s he going to bring in who’ll do a better job given their resources? Step forward Joey Barton
.😄

Last edited:

Back