Abdoullah Ba

On a very good day for us he was the one really poor performance. Doesn’t offer anything at either end of the pitch, lacks any footballing intelligence and can’t beat a man or shoot for toffee. Hopefully puts to bed the debate of him or Roberts in the side because Roberts is a better player than he’ll ever be.

He's so poor. It's the simple decisions that are the worst.

Taking the option to shoot in the first half when Dan Neil played it across was the wrong option, the simple roll through for Bellingham not long after when instead he dinked it and it skidded out of play was the wrong option.

It's just boring watching him make the same mistakes over and over.

Not getting any better. He's got ability, but like so many of our players he needs to be gently introduced in to first team football and learn from senior pros around him, but he has just been thrown in and is expected to be at the right standard. We'll be mint in 3 years time in L1.

Straight on the bench when Roberts is fully fit I’m afraid. Never understood what people see in him
I mean I'd imagine Roberts will come back in to the team, just like Clarke will if he was fit. They're the senior pro's. If Roberts was playing as well this season as he did last season it wouldn't even need a thread.

The arguments more around whether he was bad enough today to warrant the thread, which he wasn't. Cardiff's RB is on a bit of a tear this season, and Ba helped Styles out massively with him. Did he make the right decision every time? No. I don't particularly think any of our players did, was he involved enough and did he put in a shift? Yeah.

Back