A19 - Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another bad one just north of boro.

It’s everyday this really isn’t it.

Dinna how this has ended up on PF like 😂😂😂

Well I drove up and down the a19 in the pissing rain today, and almost everyone is still driving up the backside of the driver in front. Just drop back a bit you’ll still get there at the same time.
Was the same for me heading north bound from Wynyard way on after work, tailgated by some knob in a Range Rover. The visibility was shockingly bad in places and people driving with no headlights or fog lights on too.

Reactions: BNM
Well I drove up and down the a19 in the pissing rain today, and almost everyone is still driving up the backside of the driver in front. Just drop back a bit you’ll still get there at the same time.

I find this to be a problem on all roads and it’s infuriating.

Loads of pricks with their foot down everywhere expecting everyone else to move for them.

I find this to be a problem on all roads and it’s infuriating.

Loads of pricks with their foot down everywhere expecting everyone else to move for them.
It’s a combination of both that and people driving too slow in the outside lane, not overtaking and not moving over when there is a gap. It’s just all round inconsiderate driving by everyone and driven by entitlement culture, so it’ll only get worse and worse

I’m a HGV driver and honestly it’s infuriating, had one last night just sat right on my arse all the way up the A1 sat in my spray, terrifying for me in case I need to come to a emergency stop.

Idiots.

I’m surprised people do this. As a car driver, one of the last places I want to be is close behind a massive lorry.

Be suprised how often we see it, people overtaking lorries then immediately slowing down is my personal pet hate.

Had to follow a old bloke down the A1 last year with my hazards on because he was doing 30mph just to protect him from being wiped out, had to phone the police simply for his own safety.

It’s a combination of both that and people driving too slow in the outside lane, not overtaking and not moving over when there is a gap. It’s just all round inconsiderate driving by everyone and driven by entitlement culture, so it’ll only get worse and worse
The a19 on a morning and evening is a long line of people in the inside lane, with a long line of people in the outside lane doing about 5 mph more. You’re wasting your time trying to go any faster.

If you pull in for someone you just end up pulling out behind them (then they should technically pull-in for you) and following them for the rest of the journey, they get there 5 seconds faster.

Drove home from work 5pm yesterday from Boro up to the Castle Eden turn out... As always idiots thinking they're Lewis Hamilton in the rain and poor visibility. I said to my wife last night there would be a crash on the A19 tonight with the rain... Sadly right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back