A third season in league one

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree him or Mick Mac who can spot a bargain and tern them into a coherent team with a plan.

No chance we'd attract or be able to afford either under the current owners.
Warnock is crap. You need Bielsa. That man can turn average players into gold. Liam Cooper was average at best but under Bielsa he’s been one of the best in the championship!

We’ll never get promoted with the current owner. It’s that simple.

we have to get them out
The only hope we have is for the pandemic to send our league one rivals (pains me to type that phrase about Sunderland AFC) almost to the wall. We aren't taking any steps forward under these dopes. We're now left hoping that others take a massive step backwards.

I see people talking about us being 3 points off second - we can’t even pull up any trees in a truly dreadful League One.

Deserve fuck all - the fact we couldn’t even stay in the playoffs consistently is even worse.

Four years and a month ago we'd just beat Chelsea 3-2 at home, BSA was Manager and we had Defoe up front.

We now have Parky and Charlie Wyke, in our last game we got played off the park by Bristol Rovers and we are now looking at a 3rd season in League One.

Whats happened here is criminal, we will go down as one of the famous references of how not to run a football club for years to come.

I see people talking about us being 3 points off second - we can’t even pull up any trees in a truly dreadful League One.

Deserve fuck all - the fact we couldn’t even stay in the playoffs consistently is even worse.

They also conveniently forget that we lost 3-0 at Bristol Rovers (who hadn't won at home in months) in our last outing.

Much as I'm angry and upset we have got exactly what we deserve from this season. One of the darkest weeks in our club's history on the back of the utter contempt loyal fans were shown with the Season Card plans.

Can only hope that very soon we are under new ownership and management.
Absolutely shocking, that. I can accept not winning every game, most teams have poor results from time to time, but it was utter shambles.

And if what I read correct if we had won that game and the Gillingham game, as we should, we would now be promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back