A Shameless Fundraising Plug

hudson88

Striker
My 7 year old is getting her hair chopped off for charity - The Little Princess Trust who make real hair wigs for children and young adults who have lost their own hair to cancer and other illnesses.

Since she was just 3 year old Lily has been wanting to do this, with every single trip to the hairdressers being a huge battle now for over 4 years, despite us telling her it’s only to get the ends trimmed!

Now is the time to get her hair chopped. We measured it at 24 inches last week, so she is looking to get around 10-11 inches taken off and donated to the Trust.

This is extra special to us right now, as we lost our Grandad just over 2 weeks ago to cancer.

Each wig costs between £350-£500 to create, so any donation at all no matter how big or small would make a huge difference.

Thank you for your time

Read Lily's story

Must say thank you to everyone for this!

Her target was £150 and within 12 hours she is already on over £440 online, and we have around £150 in cash donations as well.

I’ve never seen her smile so much as she did this morning when I told her how much she had already raised.

Once again, a huge huge thank you to everyone!

My 7 year old is getting her hair chopped off for charity - The Little Princess Trust who make real hair wigs for children and young adults who have lost their own hair to cancer and other illnesses.

Since she was just 3 year old Lily has been wanting to do this,
with every single trip to the hairdressers being a huge battle now for over 4 years, despite us telling her it’s only to get the ends trimmed!

Now is the time to get her hair chopped. We measured it at 24 inches last week, so she is looking to get around 10-11 inches taken off and donated to the Trust.

This is extra special to us right now, as we lost our Grandad just over 2 weeks ago to cancer.

Each wig costs between £350-£500 to create, so any donation at all no matter how big or small would make a huge difference.

Thank you for your time

Read Lily's story
:eek: Really?! Class that like. Sounds like you've got a lovely little girl there. I'm ganna chip in.

:eek: Really?! Class that like. Sounds like you've got a lovely little girl there. I'm ganna chip in.

She saw a video online about it and was asking what it was. Ever since then she has had her heart set on it with lots of huffs and tantrums along the way when she’s needed milometers taking off the bottom just to keep it neat!

Her hair is that long it’s an absolute nightmare to wash and brush so I’ll be pleased once it’s a lot shorter :lol:

Once again, thank you to everyone

Nothing shameless about it mate. What an absolutely lovely thing to do. I would be so proud of her and hope you are too!

Money in the pot

Thank you very much!

Just about to the £500 mark now online. There’s a collection box at our lasses’ workplace which has around £150 in and we already have around £50 in cash what family members have passed to us in recent days. A lot of people at my work are bringing cash along next week when I bring the collection box in as well.

Superb effort, can’t even begin to explain how proud I am of her or how much I’d love to thank each and every single one of you all

When I donated I thought she was getting a skin head. I want half my money back now as she's doing half a job. ;)

:lol::lol:

One of my mates (Lily’s Godfather) text last night to say he’s only donating if she bics her head!!

Back