A question for Trans-Rights activists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is this thread went so off topic?

It's just attack attack attack!

I raised a point that I feel gender confusion, uporia whatever it's called now, I believe it's just another mental Condition of modern Day society and that's all It is.

Born with the cock chromosome your a bloke end of no surgery and hormone therapy will ever change that biological fact. My missus gave birth to a girl a year ago. She is a girl all this confusion shite comes later in life apparently.

What I do agree with is sexual preference, if she turns round and says she is gay I will accept that. But if she turns round and says she wants to be a bloke when she isn't I know I will have fucked up massively as a dad.

I raised a point that I feel gender confusion, uporia whatever it's called now, I believe it's just another mental Condition of modern Day society and that's all It is.

Born with the cock chromosome your a bloke end of no surgery and hormone therapy will ever change that biological fact. My missus gave birth to a girl a year ago. She is a girl all this confusion shite comes later in life apparently.

What I do agree with is sexual preference, if she turns round and says she is gay I will accept that. But if she turns round and says she wants to be a bloke when she isn't I know I will have fucked up massively as a dad.

I also do not agree one f***ing bit how calling a spade a spade (lad or lass) is now worthy of social exclusion in the face of basic science.

Last edited:

spot on fella

If the world were to experience a catastrophe - a meteorite strike, a nuclear war, whatever - and there was enough time to assemble a small number of people to preserve humankind, would you give self-identified women the same status as biological women?

If we were to dispatch, say, a hundred people into a deep bunker - or send them into space - to keep us going, do you believe that the aim of preserving humanity would not be impacted if all the selected females were born without wombs?

I ask, because today I have been informed that I am 'subhuman scum' for not accepting that biological sex is 'a cultural concept assigned at birth'.
Are there any TRAs on this board? From what I've read most seem to have more sense.

I’m truly baffled. It seems like you are suggesting we can’t be integrated with Europe because they are different, yet the differences inside the U.K. don’t count because at least we speak the same language.
ive no idea what you mean by shared history? We share the history of everything with everyone. On Wednesday we’ll celebrate the birth of someone born in the Middle East.

shared culture? Don’t you enjoy other cultures?

YES!

Testify, brother!

These few words so clearly sum up the underlying basis of my personal philosophy of everything.

Reactions: Hep
'Take part in'? You think being gay is something people choose to 'take part in'?

This post reads to me as; live your life, just make sure we don't know about it. That isn't respect, and that is exactly what I'm talking about.

There's two different but linked issues at work here. One is where different groups of people who believe in equality have come into conflict at a time when such groups have got increasingly narrow. The other is reactionaries latching onto this as an excuse to target new scapegoats.

The former issue is hellishly complicated with multiple dimensions to it, and I don't pretend to understand it all. The latter is just the usual cvnts being cvnts

There's two different but linked issues at work here. One is where different groups of people who believe in equality have come into conflict at a time when such groups have got increasingly narrow. The other is reactionaries latching onto this as an excuse to target new scapegoats.

The former issue is hellishly complicated with multiple dimensions to it, and I don't pretend to understand it all. The latter is just the usual cvnts being cvnts
I call it beautiful irony.

Interesting that a Buddhist country like Thailand which is based on attaining non self is fine with trans people. Its when we start to make everything self referent, identity starts, clinging starts and we get problems .

Your getting into the philosophy of the nation state here.

I suggest you look up the formation of Italy and Germany. 2 nations that are incredibly young and yet don't contain significant seperatist movements within them despite suffering through hardships at times.

As for joining the union, I imagine it would depend on what basis, but they'd have to have systems similar to or inspired by english common law, the majority would have to be able to speak english etc.
So Canada could join, but not Iceland?

Just educate yourself before polluting my mind with nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back